The NFFF Site

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not trying to tell anyone what to do, but this is just something to think about.

If members here, go over there and stir the shit, we may end up with a bunch of them coming over here and doing the same thing. I for one love this site, and the people. I would really like to not see an internet site war.

Now with that said, I love what some of you have posted over there. That's some funny shit.:D :p

lol well u just cant let there shit bother you... i think we have all the people with the thick skin over here so there lame atempts to start shit will not work so well.... . and maybe they all think they are to mature lol... "i kown 99% of u fuckers on here are not so its all good LOL.. including me :) LOL

but ya i also have no desier to even go on that site .. i dont want to give them the pleasure of my viewing threads to make them look popular .. so i dont even bother ..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
but ya i also have no desier to even go on that site .. i dont want to give them the pleasure of my viewing threads to make them look popular .. so i dont even bother ..

Was it you that posted how to get another account on the site? I really want to go collect some of the threads I posted. Some of it I spent some time on and would prefer to not to have to do it again.

Silverback said:
Not trying to tell anyone what to do, but this is just something to think about.

If members here, go over there and stir the shit, we may end up with a bunch of them coming over here and doing the same thing. I for one love this site, and the people. I would really like to not see an internet site war.

Now with that said, I love what some of you have posted over there. That's some funny shit.:D :p

It would be a short war, all the ammo is over here:D

Silverback said:
Was it you that posted how to get another account on the site? I really want to go collect some of the threads I posted. Some of it I spent some time on and would prefer to not to have to do it again.

ya biotch i thought my trick would work but didnt for me but you can try it

go to

Start - Run - type in - CMD - if you are running windos xp.. they type in

ipconfig - ipconfig/release maybe just a space not a forward slash

then ipconfig/renew again maybe no forward slash

if that dosnt work let me konw ill find some other options...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
ya biotch i thought my trick would work but didnt for me but you can try it

go to

Start - Run - type in - CMD - if you are running windos xp.. they type in

ipconfig - ipconfig/release maybe just a space not a forward slash

then ipconfig/renew again maybe no forward slash

if that dosnt work let me konw ill find some other options...

Good try ken, but that wont work brother. :) All your doing is releasing and renewing the ip address...Kinda like removing the address numbers on the front of your house, then reinstalling them. There still your numbers :p And those 'numbers' are banned. There are different ways around it, (non which are technically legal) but Ill stop at that. Have a good one!

P.S - Silver, let me know the ones you need and Ill grab them for ya

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Nope, that just changes the mac address :)

No more questions!!

hmmm.... what if you get behind a router or something will it only reconize the router ip? ops was that another question?

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
hmmm.... what if you get behind a router or something will it only reconize the router ip? ops was that another question?
I think he meant stfu ;) :cool:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
LOL ... are u absoutley positive?
Read my lips - k

YES!! :D . - call it women's intuition ... ehh :rolleyes:

So, I see you are in usual form this fine evening you CanadianFloridianfreakinpostho! :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

Wifey :)

just do a google search on "fake IP", the rest is up to u, but it can be done

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back