The Office Bully

Outlawl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently realized that all the BS i have been taking at work is from none other than an Office Bully. It took me a while to realize it because its been so long since high school.

What's funny is the guy bullying me posts all these slogans about "doing the right thing" and MLK quotes etc. about his cubicle.

Whats not funny is that its happening to me.

Spent a little time wondering why and I think I have it figured out.

Its my truck, he hates my truck ( he drives a prius). Well more precisely, jealousy. I am happy go-lucky single guy with a hot rod. He is an old married guy with a POS hybrid.

Anyone else deal with an office prick ?

Yeah, I get bullied at the office too....always calling me to make sure I havent forgot an appointment...constantly buzzes my phone and makes me speak to clients.....even bugs me about not forgetting my wife's birthday and such....secretarys can be terribly pushy..:p

Outlawl said:
I recently realized that all the BS i have been taking at work is from none other than an Office Bully. It took me a while to realize it because its been so long since high school.

What's funny is the guy bullying me posts all these slogans about "doing the right thing" and MLK quotes etc. about his cubicle.

Whats not funny is that its happening to me.

Spent a little time wondering why and I think I have it figured out.

Its my truck, he hates my truck ( he drives a prius). Well more precisely, jealousy. I am happy go-lucky single guy with a hot rod. He is an old married guy with a POS hybrid.

nope she jsut takes the keys , cranks it and leaves:D

Walk over to the bully with a broom and an invitation to step outside.

When he asks what the broom is for, tell him it's to sweep off a spot for him to lie down.....

Either that or just pants him in his cubicle at 9am.....

D

Yeah I have to deal with a real asshole at work also. The only problem is it's me.:D

Bill.

Give Him Some Back

Start giving him some SH**. Tell him you’re getting tired of picking Priuses out of your grill!:rock:

a prius has a larger carbon footprint than our truck...

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Look at the positives thou, you could deal with the assholes in my field daily like I do? I say stuff a banana in his tail pipe!

Or stuff a tailpipe in his banana....

D

Office politics are no fun. Out manuever his ass. Make sure to keep any evidence and keep track of all the crap he is doing. And most importantly, don't do anything that will get you in trouble. This will serve you well if/when the shit hits the fan.

haha,
He is my first line supervisor. I actually just charged him with WPV, so the sh#$ has already hit the fan. I plan on filing a greivence with the union and an EEO complaint as well. He really picked the wrong guy to mess with. He showed me no mercy when I asked him for it , so now its my turn.

My 2nd line supervisor and him tried to pull this guilt trip on me yesterday but they totally screwed the pooch instead. My second line supervisor is such a dooshbag it makes my skin crawl.

When I went in this morning they were all standing around talking about it like they were in "damage control mode" , I was tickled pink.

It still sucks because they aren't going anywhere and are my supervisors and there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. But I am proud of the fact that I stood up to the office bully and came out on top ( so far so good at least).

I deal with it daily

I am a foreman and have several people with more years or rank (superintendents) above me.The only ones that I ever have a problem with are the short ,insecure ones.They are constantly looking for ways to make themselves look better by trying to make others (mostly me) look bad

I guess it is envy/jealousy :dontknow:

I just look at it as a game.I know that I will never advance very far due to these pricks,but I am making a real good wage and don't have a lot of stress.They have heart attacks,high blood pressure,bad backs,failed marriages,and all sorts of other problems.So..........while they are kissing the office managements collective asses,I just enjoy my life and take great pleasure in knowing they are so miserable :D

well...that's the reason i became self employed...

now i hate the president, secretary, treasurer, super, foreman, laborer...

but i got the hot's for the president, secretary, treasurer, super, and foreman's wife:D soooo....that's what keeps me at it!:D

Outlawl said:
I recently realized that all the BS i have been taking at work is from none other than an Office Bully. It took me a while to realize it because its been so long since high school...

We've got a huge (literally and figuratively) office bully at my job. Thankfully I don't work for or with him directly, but his cube is a couple over from mine so I hear all the crap he gives everyone that works under him. Several good people have quit because of him. He turns EVERY conversation, no matter the topic, into a pissing contest. I'm getting pissed off just thinking about it :argh:

Take some linburger cheese and put in in the vent by the hood on a hot day:D

fuck that makes a car stink forever:D then you can ask him everyday " whats that strange smell?"

thewelshm

my super is a jerk. That ok, because his boss hates him worst then we do. I found out how to put him in his place. I just say, "Let see what J.T. thinks", I only had to do that once, now I am forbid fruit. Plus word got around how he treats his techs, and I'm thinking old J.T. had a few word with him

He now very polite, and instead of yelling across the shop, he gets his big ass out of his chair and comes to us.
Everyone has a boss in the government.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back