the official call out list

tinygiants said:
I am callin all of you out......as long as we can all laugh and have a beer when we are done.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I have a "small" motorcycle I could race for any takers............. :D :D :D :D

im a fat boy and can out run any other fat boy :D damn i got to hit the road for macon peace out :burnout:

I am still the most powerful, quickest and fastest 14 second truck in Wadsworth, IL The unincorporated part...

SrtBrad said:
Dom, when you're done playing come get some West Coast Supertank action.;) BTW how the elbows lil lady.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
as scabbed up as his knees and the small of his back ;) :D :p

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah 4th 5th and 6th hook just fine :D

On low boost on a warm concrete road it will hook 4th, but weve spun 4th at 100MPH on drag radials too on high boost :D
Justin

ok i'm calling out BigRed460, my track or houston either one will work best 2 outta 3 heads up best reaction time gets lane choice

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
ok i'm calling out BigRed460, my track or houston either one will work best 2 outta 3 heads up best reaction time gets lane choice

Hells yeah get em:rock::burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
Hells yeah get em:rock::burnout:
dude you missed a pretty good party lastnight, my left hand is swolen and sore and i can't remember what the hell i did

I better keep my mouth shut on this one, I don't want my shotgun mouth to outrun rum my BB ass.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
dude you missed a pretty good party lastnight, my left hand is swolen and sore and i can't remember what the hell i did

LOL yeah I could tell you were pretty much gone:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back