The official Southern Truck Shootout website is live.

Hope the weather is a hell of a lot cooler than it is now. Man this heat box aint not joke lol

Expanding the event should allow more mingling amongst the competitors. Sharing a few beers after a long day would be cool! Last year the day was compressed and everyone was scrambling to get their runs in.

Jim

Thats weird I drove 5 hours in mine to Valdosta with 2 of my other friends who were driving theirs as well. Thats 3 of the 5 you saw. :D

I ran against one of them too. :D

I don't mind going its just that's dang near 3hr drive, and I hate long distance driving, lol. Plus I have never raced the truck at the tracks or even burnt rubber, and I would hate to be put on the spot to do so for the 1st time at an event, lol. Shit street racing, I damn near do that everyday b/c I get challenged a lot, probably b/c they may think they have a fighting chance against a female, lol. Men tend to forget we are the greater evil, lol.

I don't mind going its just that's dang near 3hr drive, and I hate long distance driving, lol. Plus I have never raced the truck at the tracks or even burnt rubber, and I would hate to be put on the spot to do so for the 1st time at an event, lol. Shit street racing, I damn near do that everyday b/c I get challenged a lot, probably b/c they may think they have a fighting chance against a female, lol. Men tend to forget we are the greater evil, lol.

that's a bad chick right there! much badder than santeen.....:elefant:

hankthetank said:

STFU!! That's my "J". She don't play

hankthetank said:

STFU!! That's my "J". She don't play

Awe that ride aint nothing. Get a pcak of 10s following each other and you will be there b4 ya know it. Last year Bone and I followed each other out there and had a awesome time. It was my first time on the track aswell and loved it. Its an addication now lol hahahahah Its the same as street racing except you dont have to look out for the cops and people who may pull out in front of ya. hahahahahahahahh

Pull up to the line to get 2 yellow lights, then when you get the green light (just like the street light) ya haul azz lol hahahahahahhha

Youll be fine there are plenty of guys out there that would be more than happy to show you the ropes. Ill be driving from 5-6 hours away to make this event. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back