The Perfect Stance

i honestly dont know what to expect ,, just that it will be lower than it is now.. not sure if it will work out being as low as we hoped ?? So honestly not sure ... I hope so.. that is sicccck

Yea that would be awesome, when do you expect to have it done (the suspension)? I really wanna see this. Ive lowered every car and truck Ive ever owned. :rock:

They are working on it right now, ill call monday and see if they have a progress report for me.

Not a fan.
Then you have to drive over the railroad tracks like that shitty little Honda everybody makes fun of.
And that one time you accidentally pull up to far your bumper is toast when you slam it into the curb.

Put some air ride suspension on it and maybe you can make it hop too

Not a fan.
Then you have to drive over the railroad tracks like that shitty little Honda everybody makes fun of.
And that one time you accidentally pull up to far your bumper is toast when you slam it into the curb.

Put some air ride suspension on it and maybe you can make it hop too

I dont think hes looking for your approval here..

yeah dont mind the look but would hate every bump int he road as it bottoms out. wouldnt work for me around here between that and speed bumps and such.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I would imagine he doesn't drive it at those heights. Most mini-truckers who can afford the air compressed systems drop those trucks down once parked. They don't wanna damage their bumpers either. Looks damn nice BTW. :drool:

Just so you guys know, hes only lowering it that far because the trucks about to run the texas mile :D I doubt hes gonna be beating the streets with it everyday.

Id love to get mine that low, but i think there would be to much interference up front under the fenders, " being my F2 blower intake just about touches the inner fender.

Mine will have helper bags to get over bumps and such if it gets to low,, were still really in the playing with it stage and figuring out what will work best...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back