The Perfect Throttle Body

DC Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had many issues in the past with bigger throttle bodies on the SRT 10 engines. The single blade designs caused low speed surging and often had idle hang. You also had to assemble them yourself. I never recommended these unless the customer needed maximum hp out of the engine and could live with the drawbacks.

BBK's new 67mm twin blade design really works. Good low speed drivability and peak power gains of 11hp (verified on EED engine dyno). The big plus is that it is fully assembled and affordable. $499.00. Please feel free to call.

Attachments

• BBK  twin 27 front.jpg
    BBK twin 27 front.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 1,243
  • BBK twin 27  back.jpg
    BBK twin 27 back.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 1,819
DC Performance said:
I have had many issues in the past with bigger throttle bodies on the SRT 10 engines. The single blade designs caused low speed surging and often had idle hang. You also had to assemble them yourself. I never recommended these unless the customer needed maximum hp out of the engine and could live with the drawbacks.

BBK's new 67mm twin blade design really works. Good low speed drivability and peak power gains of 11hp (verified on EED engine dyno). The big plus is that it is fully assembled and affordable. $499.00. Please feel free to call.
nice, i want one........ will it bolt up in place of the stock TB, looks to be a bigger bolt pattern (or an optical allusion)......
will the stock airbox hose fit onto this BBK TB ?

Last edited:
now i would like one , as i'm tyred from that "idle hang" from the Xmetal single blade... :rock: :rock:
Please quote with shipment to Belgium.

thanks
Van de Walle Norbert

What is the difference in size over stock, X-Metal and the Roe?

I am interested in one. Why would this be better over a ported and polished stock TB?:dontknow: Is it really "plug and play"? We have seen alot of HP claims, how accurate is this one? It seems a little optimistic at 11 HP. Thank you in advance.

It is a direct bolt on, you just need to swap over the throttle sensor.
The twin 67mm blades give the same peak power as a single blade with the issues. It works fine on our Paxton motors.

Thanks,

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996

Any data available to support the improvements/HP?

I'll be the first if someone buys the x-metal from me.

DC Performance said:
It is a direct bolt on, you just need to swap over the throttle sensor.
The twin 67mm blades give the same peak power as a single blade with the issues. It works fine on our Paxton motors.

Thanks,

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996
will the stock airbox hose fit onto this BBK TB ?

How about a group buy price???

VIPR PWR said:
How about a group buy price???

i would get on board for this one :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

id be interested in a group buy too. ill start the list if DC is interested

sounds like a plan. put my name on the list:burnout: :burnout: :congrats:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back