THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!!!

Cowboy-Up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May i please ask all of members of the club and too all who read this , take time to remember all of our brothers and sisters, who have paid the ultimate prise for all of us to walk free the the THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. and to the mothers and fathers of the fallen , i will allways pay respcet to your solider for what they have done to protect my family , our way of life, this day I give you my word!!!!!!

king daddy said:
May i please ask all of members of the club and too all who read this , take time to remember all of our brothers and sisters, who have paid the ultimate prise for all of us to walk free the the THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. and to the mothers and fathers of the fallen , i will allways pay respcet to your solider for what they have done to protect my family , our way of life, this day I give you my word!!!!!!

headed out in a lil while to visit :rock:

My heart is always with the Men and Women of our Military

But on this day, it brings a special kind of love for the Men and Women that have offered up their very existence for people they have never met. People that would spit in there face. People who don't like them.

We have and will continue to be a Nation of people who give and people who take.

Memorial Day

A day of reverence

A day of passion

A day for family

A day of understanding

A day that expalins our very freedoms

So while I remember our fallen Hero's, I continue to pray and be thankful for those that continue to do what those have already fought for and died.

God Bless

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
My heart is always with the Men and Women of our Military

But on this day, it brings a special kind of love for the Men and Women that have offered up their very existence for people they have never met. People that would spit in there face. People who don't like them.

We have and will continue to be a Nation of people who give and people who take.

Memorial Day

A day of reverence

A day of passion

A day for family

A day of understanding

A day that expalins our very freedoms

So while I remember our fallen Hero's, I continue to pray and be thankful for those that continue to do what those have already fought for and died.

God Bless

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Big Dave started thread awhile back about wearing red on Fridays until our troops come home...................I wear red every friday since then:rock:

I was at the track last night for our big Memorial day race............the announcer shared a great message about whether your for the war or against it........to please support the men/women that are fighting for us. He put it very well..........the troops have my respect!!!

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back