The Rematch! Stick vs Spyder! Lightning vs SRT RAM!

spyder1337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after about a month of stick being out of town he came back and installed his mods on his truck and we met up and ran them again. If any of ya'll have ever seen our videos you know the my L has been getting the better of him from just about every angle. Well his new mods are PCM upgrade, 170* t-stat, CAI, Deleted all 4 cats, and Stage 1 traction package.

Well no more waiting!

http://videos.streetfire.net/comment/0/09557f4c-6522-41de-a8c9-98d501317878.htm

My mods are 2.8 upper, JLP CAI, Mac catback w/ rear cats deleted, JLP dyno tune, Nitto Drag radials, 2in lower in the rear. 386/470 and has run 8.27 @ 85.2 1.91 60ft.

Some of our other videos:

2nd time racing.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8bb8c32b-330f-4aeb-ada7-98a8010ace2f.htm

1st time racing.
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/03+L+vs+05+srt/0/f87284f3-5a55-47f0-a3b2-98a900dcdd94.htm

now i have to get my mods and run u lol, i beat u for the first couple of feet the other day woooooo

Srt-BoZ said:
now i have to get my mods and run u lol, i beat u for the first couple of feet the other day woooooo

If we keep racing from digs, invest in some traction packages :)

If that's the case, you don't have any advantages right now lol. I got a few more people coming for football sunday, about 5-10.

jrgnd said:
Good video...
Another Good Video!:rock:

You're truck definitely gets the dig, but it looks like stick can pull on ya at speed. Pretty even matchup.:D

Thanks spyder!

Nice vid, your L just has more traction than him... keep racing him from a dig and you will have it.

From a roll I would give stick the advantage now, we went from 50-90 and he was creeping, 20 is a bad spot due to the auto and kickdown so I can never go at the same time he does. But either way it's all fun.

thanks spyder , its always nice having my ass handed to me..... I will have a few more mods the next time home in the traction department. The L is just plain badd ass out of the whole

stick said:
thanks spyder , its always nice having my ass handed to me..... I will have a few more mods the next time home in the traction department. The L is just plain badd ass out of the whole

Race him with DRs too and then see where u guys stand to each other.:)

Just have the L put street tires on his!;) Then do it all over but don't forget your camera:D :D

If they made DR in 22 I would have them, But I want to keep the 22. Why did dodge not think of this.......

And even if i did have DR , I think he would still get the jump, His L is Plain nasty from a dig.

And I really dont want him to break out his pony car, When I see that thing coming, I will be doing a quick turn off

Last edited:
Just make the track longer! :D

After about 1-1/2 miles the L's blower rotors will be so hot, his top speed will drop below 130 MPH. The SRT-10 will run 150 MPH until the tank is empty!! ;) :rock: :D

stick said:
If they made DR in 22 I would have them, But I want to keep the 22. Why did dodge not think of this.......
Because they built a PERFORMANCE vehicle.
Not a one trick pony.

VA VIPERAM said:
Just make the track longer! :D

After about 1-1/2 miles the L's blower rotors will be so hot, his top speed will drop below 130 MPH. The SRT-10 will run 150 MPH until the tank is empty!! ;) :rock: :D

Haha, that has to be the funniest post I have ever seen.:rock:

I raced Stick when I had my street tires, our first outing was with me on street tires.

Oh yea, the pony car is getting a few upgrades man :) Looking forward to having a 12 sec Daily driver and a 9 Sec street car :)

stick said:

And even if i did have DR , I think he would still get the jump, His L is Plain nasty from a dig.

And I really dont want him to break out his pony car, When I see that thing coming, I will be doing a quick turn off
Dodge didn't think of the drag radial tire size because they built the SRT-10 as a road race truck! Hence, manual tranny, the really stiff springs, the big sway bars, and the huge brakes (larger than the 3500). To make a good drag truck, you need to get rid of almost everything that makes an SRT-10 what it is.:( Drag trucks should have soft springs, no sway bars, small brakes, and an automatic with a higher stall speed.

BTW - A 9 second street car isn't a street car if it can't pass an emmisions test! :D :D

spyder1337 said:
I raced Stick when I had my street tires, our first outing was with me on street tires.

Stick didnt have what he has now though. Go back to street tires for a race with him and that will be a Good race.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back