The Secret of Life: No shit....!

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
25..35 cents that's a cheap sin priceless!

I saw him do that bit in front of a large audience of nuns.....

He couched it within the context of a recurring dream that offered proof that God was real and of life after death.

The concluding line was that every time he finished paying for his sins, he was always exactly 35 cents short....

Priceless.....

D

Django said:
I saw him do that bit in front of a large audience of nuns.....

He couched it within the context of a recurring dream that offered proof that God was real and of life after death.

The concluding line was that every time he finished paying for his sins, he was always exactly 35 cents short....

Priceless.....

D

Whohahahaha thats great stuff there Tim, im more of a Carlin fan myself but this def cracks a few laughs:p

Much love to you, Tim.... You're one in a Million. :eek:

Hope you can find some time to enjoy the little things in all this mess.... I know you will.

It was a great day today.... just great to be alive and have friends.

Black1 said:
Much love to you, Tim.... You're one in a Million. :eek:

Hope you can find some time to enjoy the little things in all this mess.... I know you will.

It was a great day today.... just great to be alive and have friends.

Thanks, Jake...... (thanks for the inspiration, too). Don Novello is a funny guy.

I have to find whatever I can to pierce the darkness. Whether it's a cheap distraction or momentary lapse of reason. Any port in a storm.

Thanks for being here with me, bro..... and all the rest'a you pilgrims, too.....:itsme:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back