The Sneaky Pete on the Paxton pipe is gone. (This is way cooler anyway)

Ram From Hell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always thought it was kinda dumb having the GenII logo on this kit.

A few of you might have read my post about what the spot on the Paxton charge pipe was really intended for. Well, I just had to do it.:rock:

IMG_2717.jpg

This is the Vortech Mondo race bypass valve. It's just a wee bit bigger than the one included in the kit.:D

IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2719.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

The hood just clears it.:p

IMG_2726.jpg

Will it help performance? A bit. Does it look cool? Well, I think it's better than Pete's face on it.:)

Last edited:
Are you doing anyting special with the Sneaky Pete ??? I'd be interested in it if your not !!!:rock:

6pakattack said:
Are you doing anyting special with the Sneaky Pete ??? I'd be interested in it if your not !!!:rock:

Uh, it's in a billion itty bitty pieces. It's part of the pipe, so it was necessary to grind it off.;) I guess I could send you a do-it-yourself bag.:p

It took a bit of machining, but I managed to do it all with hand tools. There are three bolt holes that need to be drilled and tapped, and a 1-7/8" hole cut in the center.

505'sFastestViper. said:
wow i really cant tell a difference between all 5 pictures

It's been fixed.;)

Last edited:
I really like it:rock: ,I am just going to grind off Pete,polish it and put fangs on there somehow.possibly a sticker:dontknow:

1qksrt said:
I really like it:rock: ,I am just going to grind off Pete,polish it and put fangs on there somehow.possibly a sticker:dontknow:

Before I knew what that spot was for, I was going to grind it down and use a standard Viper emblem. Should fit just fine.;)

Black1 said:
:eek: You used HAND TOOLS to grind that thing that flat/smooth!??!?! :dontknow: WOW! :eek: :rock: :congrats:

From what I have heard, Eric's really good with his hands.

Comes from years of self satisfaction.;) :D

It took a bit of patience.:D

Silverback said:
From what I have heard, Eric's really good with his hands.

Comes from years of self satisfaction.;) :D

One hand's really good, and the other has been catching up as I've gotten older.;)

I bet that blow off valve will sound really nice between shifts. Does it vent to the atmosphere or do you recycle the air back into the intake?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back