The thrill is gone

not quite the same but you can probably install the red button in it. I did that to my daytona back in 05, just took out the cigarette lighter and it fit almost perfectly plus it was in the right place. wired it so you turn the key on then hit the button but you could still start it the original way in case of taking it to the shop or valet

It's amazing how many people can't start our trucks. Even with a big red button that reads "push to start" in front of their face. Lol

It's amazing how many people can't start our trucks. Even with a big red button that reads "push to start" in front of their face. Lol

Funny you say that, I had someone tell me that my truck was broken because it wouldn't start. I can't remember where it was, but I went out and started it right away and we laughed at their inability to read.

Guy at the car wash this morning couldn't start it. Then again at the dyno shop the guy looked at me with a sad look and was like man the truck won't start? I laughed and said try the big red start button. He said NOWAY THATS FACTORY!

You would think when they notice the key turn doesn't have that part where it springs back from the start position that it'd be time to look around fornother means of cranking it.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Guy at the car wash this morning couldn't start it. Then again at the dyno shop the guy looked at me with a sad look and was like man the truck won't start? I laughed and said try the big red start button. He said NOWAY THATS FACTORY!

I can understand the CarWash Moop not seeing the button, but the Dyno Guy? I'd drive out of there fast. He belongs back at the CarWash ragging it down off the dryer.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back