The time has come lol

SPACEMONKEY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out my wife is pregnant!!! Gonna be an awesome 2011!!! Now for input from yall. Everyone I have spoken too says I'm gonna have to sell the beast. Is there anyone out there that thinks it's a good idea of keeping the truck? Our situation is that we have 2 cars mine and her Mazda 3. Probably can't afford to get a third car. My wife actually hasn't brought it up yet, but I know it's coming and I don't want this to be a war. Just trying to make a sound decision on my trucks future.

-Peter

what is she having triplets ,,,if its only one kid you will have ,,,wheres the problem :dontknow:

I have two kids and one on the way also. Trade in the wifeys car and buy her a new family car. That's if she will go for it. LOL

Start now on getting a QC. Make it your idea and do it quickly before she has the chance to think things out. :)

You can always get another wife, keep the truck!!!

LMAO:rock::rock:

i vote for to keep her, the truck.:D:D

sounds like a good plan on upgradin the wife's car:rock::rock::rock:

Sounds like you had some nuts it in the first place, So why give them up now?

Well if ya do sell the truck, Just get a srt8 charger :)

Keep it if you can afford it and will have only one child in the nest. I have one daughter and my 06 RC doesn't have the center seat...We get by with my wife's Pilot. But I can say I do receive a fair share of "why don't we use your truck" for the family outings...

Congrats and get your sleep in now ;)

WTF? Trade HERS or YOUR other car for a FAMILY car. Why do the MAN TOYS ALWAYS be the FIRST to go? If u can afford three vehicles, keep em! If truck was ur ONLY vehicle, definately look for a QC!

My wife actually hasn't brought it up yet, but I know it's coming and I don't want this to be a war.

-Peter

demotivational-posters-marriage.jpg

GET A 4.0 CARAVAN! its just as fast as a QC :p

I will argue you on that one! I will bet you every nickel you have that my slow QC will give you RC a whooping!!:burnout:( and not by a little bit either!! LMAO:D)
My wife drives a Town & Country LTD with a 4.0L they do go goood!

I would say upgrade the wifes vehicle and keep the truck or upgrade the truck to a QC:rock::rock::burnout:

This may sound strange coming from someone you don't know but I feel compelled to suggest something I would do in the matter.

The truck as it is, is fast, heavy, loud, iconic and gets 9mpg which really is an impractical piece of machinery but all the more reason we love them.

Now that you are to become a father you feel as if perhaps the truck is impractical or unsafe. Family does come first, and it's best to be understanding and communicative in a relationship so I see why you want a resolution before the time is near.

I base my decisions on what my first attempts were. You bought an RC because you probably were more about the single-cab look and I feel that even later on, when you made that decision you felt it was the right one. So why go back on it?

I would maybe look around for a van or suv to replace the car as a man needs his outlet, his time too with his toys. It's not being selfish or wrong but understanding.

But of course, in all things you only make the choice based on what you think is best, and how you feel is the right choice no matter what anyone else says.

Congrats!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back