The time has come

sweet:rock::rock::rock:

and cover by Dodge warranty:D:rock::burnout:

that's going to be fun.

I don't see a plenum for our trucks coming but I think it could work by swapping the Gen IV heads on first. That is a large supercharger so the HP potential would be a lot higher than the 900 advertised. The big issue is going to be the same that limits us now and that is intercooler space.

I don't see a plenum for our trucks coming but I think it could work by swapping the Gen IV heads on first. That is a large supercharger so the HP potential would be a lot higher than the 900 advertised. The big issue is going to be the same that limits us now and that is intercooler space.

E-85 and meth...what intercooler ;)

I was just saying maybe a vendor here fabricating one just to see how it performs on our engines but you are right...with that big of a supercharger it would be a task to get an intercooler in there big enough to hold up.

"going mach 2 with my hair on fire!"

That would be a 2nd mortgage for me, that system will be more than I paid for my truck or my current vehicle. It's awesome to see that kind of power but SO out of the reach of the average middle class like me, hence the reason my truck is gone, to damn expensive to REALLY make high HP, for me anyway. Pretty cool though........

Seeing that I'm on my phone I may have missed it, but where does it say at 900HP that it's still covered under factory warranty?

Seeing that I'm on my phone I may have missed it, but where does it say at 900HP that it's still covered under factory warranty?
It says its SRT dealership installed which means it will be warrantied...or at least I would assume so seeing how much this kit probabably costs and with them doing it themselves it should be no difference than any other aftermarket parts bought and installed by dealerships that are warrantied.

"going mach 2 with my hair on fire!"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back