The Truck Will Be Sold. Starting Price of $35k!

Oh we'll if you need cash I've got it on hand. If not keep dropping the price it'll sell one day. But might take longer than making a deal..

Ken I get the feeling since he hasn't responded to three of you're questions. Just on the thread that he does not want to do the deal

Ya I know but it don't seam to be selling any other way. Some keep posting maybe he'll go for it when it does not sell , or if it gets to cheep ..

Price update: $34,000.00

Sooner or later, someone's going to either convince or ignore their significant other.

Count on it. ;)

You're KILLING ME!!! I already have a truck !! damn it! and it is to cold to sell her yet!!

Oh we'll if you need cash I've got it on hand. If not keep dropping the price it'll sell one day. But might take longer than making a deal..

If it was a matter of several thousand that I needed at this point, I'd consider it. Unfortunately, the amount I need is in the tens of thousands. This makes trades somewhat pointless.

Sorry for the non-response.

I know sometimes it make sense to turn things into cash.

But I hate to see such a badass truck sell for so little.

This is a crazy great deal.

The latest price seems to be getting some serious attention. Won't be much longer until it's gone. I'm moving across town at the end of the month to my new home. It would be cool if it finds a new home before then. ;)

Since I've had a number of questions on it, I thought I'd just post some answers:

The truck has exactly 21781 miles.

The Carfax should show nothing except me buying it from the dealership (and back from a friend who helped me out during my divorce, and the truck never left my garage the entire time except for the paintwork). Daimler Chrysler black-listed me after a local dealership's service guy reported that I'd modded the engine, but the original warranty is long gone anyway.

The interior is complete except for the barely passable factory subwoofer and amp. It is also nearly flawless. The rear package tray and floor mats hide the cage's bolt holes, which weren't very noticeable to begin with. It has just a couple of tasteful chrome and billet mods, including the X-Metal Gen X shifter with an MGW Viper knob with the fangs insert. The shifter makes no more noise than a stock unit, FYI. The exterior is better than new. Not one flaw in the paint, and always under the California cover.

I have several original parts: complete exhaust, heads, headlights, rear axle (if you want to have someone palletize and ship it!), suspension parts, wheels. I also have a replacement dash panel, should the buyer want to de-mod the instrument cluster I installed on it (still would have two AEM serial gauges on the twin pod on the steering column). I have some extras as well, like a full set of never mounted Scorpion tires, blower belt, blower oil, new twin disc clutch, 2nd set of Hoosier 10.5 slicks (never mounted), etc.

Hate to see this Eric, just FYI for everyone, this truck would easily make 1200+ whp with some race gas, pulley swap, and a tune. The blower is barely spinning and not even close to the sweet spot.
Justin

Eric,
Do you have 4.11 or 4.56 gears?
Is the roll cage included?
What Throttle body is installed?
What was the 1/4 time at the track?

If its not sold tomorrow Sunday. I'll be comin up the i5 outa redding, I'd like to check her out on the way north. Wanna meet up somewhere? Anyhow let me know.

Thanks.

Congrats Eric, I hear the truck sold. Did someone on this forum get this beautiful truck?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back