The truth about preowned SCT tuners...

We will still direct people to this thread for a personal guarantee by those that have bought used SCT's and can vouch that they will work without error or issue

Caveman will draw up the papers for those guarantees....:D

frabz-seems-legit-e4a35f.jpg

:D :D

I've seen that van somewhere before. It's almost as if the owner has posted here before....

Attachments

• Seems Legit.001.jpg
    Seems Legit.001.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 541
I made the mistake of selling my Challenger without taking the tunes off. Had to Diablo like $150 to set the tuner back to factory. Pricey mistake on my part.

I know this is an old thread, but maybe you guys can answer something for me. Did a quick search but to no avail.

I had my 05 totalled after a kiss from a dumptruck tweaked the front of the frame. And when I was retrieving my junk out of it, I failed to take my programmer and unload the tune to put it back to stock.

Now I have an 04 RC that's the same as my old truck(minus about 60k miles and a few bolt ons) and I was wondering if I can provide proof of totalled VIN to whoever I bought it from(I'll have to dig it up) if I could get a replacement tune put on my programmer?

Unfortunately, when they towed it off I wasn't able to get a useful answer of where it was going to be auctioned or anything.

A buddy of mine had his eye on it from the first time we met and said even if it was a crumpled mess he wanted dibs on it when I got rid of it. I wish I had grabbed my LED tails out of it too. feelsbadman

Back