The Wait Gets Shorter

Scooby82882

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting all month to find out when I'll be able to take delivery of my Yellow Fever and now I have a ballpark figure. The truck made the trip from Orlando to Tuscon and arrived a week ago, so it's there waiting for me.:rock: I am expecting to leave for the states myself around the 3rd of November so I'm hoping that in the next 2 weeks I'm hoping to driving around the new truck.

Congrats on the truck!

Stay safe and come home soon!!

Do you know who the previous owner was? There was a fella in Orlando that had two YF's, one RC one QC. They were tuned by a Viper tuner in town, the QC might have been turbo'd. Just wondering if yours is/was one of those... :dontknow:

ntw0rk said:
Congrats on the truck!

Stay safe and come home soon!!

Do you know who the previous owner was? There was a fella in Orlando that had two YF's, one RC one QC. They were tuned by a Viper tuner in town, the QC might have been turbo'd. Just wondering if yours is/was one of those... :dontknow:

No idea who the owner was, I'm sure I'll be able to find out when I pick up the truck, just gotta look at the title. I'm getting an RC that is stock as far as I know

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back