There are other members needing positive thoughts

SMOKES MOM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Scott and Phil have been the center of our love, well wishes, cards, and etc. It has come to my attention that there are other members who are going through a personal crisis, and would prefer to not let anyone know....I thought we could start a thread dedicated to praying or whatever your personal form of worship may be, even just an atta boy, or thinking about you, for these people. I do not know the name of the person involved, only he has a son, and he needs prayer for him, and himself. I am sure everyone gets a PM from someone now and then that has a problem.......so what about it....wanta post a we're with you?
MOM:love:

I'm gona be first, To the person who was so kind to SMOKE, and has a son who you have fears about.....know I think of him and pray nightly for the situation to turn out........I don't know your name or your sons,,,,,but the Lord does. I pray for good news .
Love
MOM :love:
aka Gloria

I'm with you. Always ready to give a prayer or whatever is needed to someone who needs it.

Stretch

Added

And to think I wasn't much of a religeous guy.....

I'm beginning to believe in the power of a collective group and the help of a power greater than us all to make a difference.

Thank You Smokes Mom, you've helped more people than you will ever know.

Keep the good vibes going

Jeff

Sometimes the tuffest people are the one's that appreciate it the most. Like Scott....they are afraid or unsure how to ask.......but once this group finds out....Katie barr the door, they are here for you.

My concern looking forward is what happens if we have someone in need and never find out....we need to appoint a friend or family member to alert this community if anything ever goes wrong in our life, so that we can hope a pray together. Better change that Last Will and Testament to include www.vtcoa.com........

I'm not much of a fan of organized religion. But I do have great faith in the power of God and the undenyable impact of positive thought.

So for whatever it is worth, I support your concept.

The love that flows from, within and around this site is very powerful.

Prof said:
I'm not much of a fan of organized religion. But I do have great faith in the power of God and the undenyable impact of positive thought.

I will jump in here before Silent D awakens and takes charge. I agree Roy. Organized Religion has become more like Organized Crime. Not all churchs are bad, but to many are only in it for the money, hence reference to Organized Crime.

I believe in some greater power, be it God or something else. I do not believe that you have to belong to any certain church to be saved. That is BS in my book.

Damn, went on a rant there didn't I. Sorry.

You are right Mom. I love the people that make up this family. Well, maybe not Stinker (just kidding you hillbilly). Anyway I wish nothing but the best for this group. Thank you for reminding us about all the others that may be hurting also.

Prof said:

What he said.........

I have said it before, and I will say it again, If there is something I can do to help out a member here, please let me know. I will do all I can.

Bill.

Good Morning to all,

Gloria, I think you've hit the nail on the head......

But contrary to what my dear brother the ape has suggested, I believe that it would be awesome if (not me, but) Gloria continued this thread as a daily non-denominational, non sectarian, purely human prayer (meditation, vibe broadcast) thread for the forum members, or the world as a whole, your Aunt Tilly in Sheboygan..... Well, you get the idea.....

As some of you know, I've been writing a book the last 4 months on the perils of church and religion (et al). It's called (revised title) "Screw the Church, I'll take God Instead". From that you might understand that I dearly love the Lord but loathe and despise religion.... I think there's an abundance of agreement on the forum about that.....

So, considering that, I think Gloria would be the perfect person to host this thread since it was her idea.....

As they say in Australia."Good on ya, Gloria....":rock: This is her baby and I'm all for it.....

SD

You all know I am always willing to help any of you at any time.....My thoughts are with you all :D What a great idea Gloria...I knew that if you stayed you would be a valued member....Now I know why Scott is the man he is....Congrats you did very well :rock:

Silent D said:
Good Morning to all,

Gloria, I think you've hit the nail on the head......

But contrary to what my dear brother the ape has suggested, I believe that it would be awesome if (not me, but) Gloria continued this thread as a daily non-denominational, non sectarian, purely human prayer (meditation, vibe broadcast) thread for the forum members, or the world as a whole, your Aunt Tilly in Sheboygan..... Well, you get the idea.....

So, considering that, I think Gloria would be the perfect person to host this thread since it was her idea.....

As they say in Australia."Good on ya, Gloria....":rock: This is her baby and I'm all for it.....

SD

Thank you for those kinds words,
I have at one time or another been involved with several different forms of religion, Baptist, Methodist, Episcopalian, Psychic Awareness, etc. I have been a Sunday School Teacher, worked with Youth Groups, etc. I also believe in a Higher Power. Church's are the modern man's concept. I have never found in any religious writing, that you have to be in Church at 11 on Sundays, The Jewish faith believe the Holy Day is Saturday. When it comes down to it does it really matter, what day or time ? I personally believe that when each person strives to be the best they can be....put others before themselves...stop and say thank you for each and every blessing they have..
rejoice in the kindess of humanity, this is in fact a form of religion and faith.
So if you are structured in your belief's or you sit in a lotus position and meditate, that really isn't important. Your heart is known, and the higher power, no matter what you choose to call it, knows and acknowledges every
thing that is within your heart. I will be more than happy to try and keep this thread going for encouragment to all that need it. We are indeed all family, bonded by having caring hearts. Please feel free to PM me here and let me know if there is anything that you need prayer or any other kind of help with. I promise to keep anything disclosed, confidental.
Love to all

I had an email today from someone on the VTCOA site. They stated that they had a son who was going through an ordeal right now.....the only thing which was disclosed was the first name Luke. I would like to ask that the members when praying and sending positive thoughts and love to Phil in the next week, that they remember to also ask for God to reach out and put his arms around Luke and his family. As Phil's family knows now, and I found out a few weeks ago, it helps to lighten your burden when you see that someone cares about you or your loved one, that they take the time to acknowledge them and their problems.....so pleez remember tonight and tomorrow in your
prayer/meditation to say aloud the names of

Scott and his family
Phil and his family
Luke and his family

We love you, and may you have blessings flow down on you all.

SMOKES MOM said:
I had an email today from someone on the VTCOA site. They stated that they had a son who was going through an ordeal right now.....the only thing which was disclosed was the first name Luke. I would like to ask that the members when praying and sending positive thoughts and love to Phil in the next week, that they remember to also ask for God to reach out and put his arms around Luke and his family. As Phil's family knows now, and I found out a few weeks ago, it helps to lighten your burden when you see that someone cares about you or your loved one, that they take the time to acknowledge them and their problems.....so pleez remember tonight and tomorrow in your
prayer/meditation to say aloud the names of

Scott and his family
Phil and his family
Luke and his family

We love you, and may you have blessings flow down on you all.

I know of this situation with Luke as I have been in contact with his Dad. This is a serious situation and he really needs our prayers. If you only think of 2 things today they should be.

1. Phil
2. Luke

If you have time then add a third.

3. Yourself and your family. (Everybody likes to be thought of every now and then ).

Thank You Patrick, I am sure Luke and family will appreciate knowing you have them in your thoughts and have asked for blessings to shower down on them..as for D's book I have to admit it's a thought provoking title......;)

LOVE
MOM:love: :love:

May God bless Luke and his family also ........... :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back