These are NEVER going to buff out!!

This is where I saw the Ram SRT rolling Chassis - back in 2015. The site gives a 404 error now

That's where I've gotten most of my SRT parts for truck and cars. They used to do cool projects and sell them, seems they've stopped doing that. They put this up for sale right after I bought my Charger; I would've gotten this instead lol: https://clevelandpap.com/projects/0...emi-manual-trans-w-supercharger-headers-more/

this is magnificent!! Such a great looking car! I like the magnum wagons and this is especially creative :cool: compared to the standard issue version this one is king!

I don't recall there being a wagon at the SRT-10 track experience we attended at the California speedway but the vehicles that were there were all great to get to drive! That was a very fun day!

Last edited:
this is magnificent!! Such a great looking car! I like the magnum wagons and this is especially creative :cool: compared to the standard issue version this one is king!

I don't recall there being a wagon at the SRT-10 track experience we attended at the California speedway but the vehicles that were there were all great to get to drive! That was a very fun day!
I ended up with an 05 R/T a few years ago (now that I think about it, more than a few; that was 2017, fuck I'm old). Older guy on LXForum had one, it had a misfire, he didn't wanna mess with it nor did either of his two driving age sons (which I so didn't understand, at their age I would've jumped at a free hemi Magnum & all I had to do was figure out what was wrong with it). I looked at it, heard it run, offered him $2k which he immediately accepted. Probably should've started at $1500 considering how fast he accepted lol. Trailered it home (about 3 hrs or so). No codes. Run a compression test, all good except for one high cylinder. Pop the VC, looking close; almost missed it. Intake pushrod was just a hair out of the rocker cup. So I pushed it....*TINK*. No way it's that easy. Put the VC back on, fire it up. Smooth as butter. Replaced some stuff (lights), cleaned it up, put some newer wheels on it along with SRT struts and drove it. Embarrassed some kid in a late 90's Mustang GT with it (with 3 fatasses in the car). Drove it a couple years, then took it off the road to fix more stuff. Turns out I really know why that d!ckhead didn't want to keep it; it was in Atlantic City when Hurricane Sandy hit. Amazingly the only electronics issue with it turned out to be the TCM and that was an easy fix.

IMAG3047 edit.jpg

The locals here wrecked my 2006 Charger that I had modified ALOT so while this one sits in the garage, the wreck is next to it as I transfer the fun parts over. Once it's back on the road I'm thinking about doing a 392 swap to it. I'd REALLY like to transfer the entire guts of a 2012 or newer 392 car (electrical , interior, everything) but that gets a bit more expensive and time consuming.

I ended up with an 05 R/T a few years ago (now that I think about it, more than a few; that was 2017, fuck I'm old). Older guy on LXForum had one, it had a misfire, he didn't wanna mess with it nor did either of his two driving age sons (which I so didn't understand, at their age I would've jumped at a free hemi Magnum & all I had to do was figure out what was wrong with it). I looked at it, heard it run, offered him $2k which he immediately accepted. Probably should've started at $1500 considering how fast he accepted lol. Trailered it home (about 3 hrs or so). No codes. Run a compression test, all good except for one high cylinder. Pop the VC, looking close; almost missed it. Intake pushrod was just a hair out of the rocker cup. So I pushed it....*TINK*. No way it's that easy. Put the VC back on, fire it up. Smooth as butter. Replaced some stuff (lights), cleaned it up, put some newer wheels on it along with SRT struts and drove it. Embarrassed some kid in a late 90's Mustang GT with it (with 3 fatasses in the car). Drove it a couple years, then took it off the road to fix more stuff. Turns out I really know why that d!ckhead didn't want to keep it; it was in Atlantic City when Hurricane Sandy hit. Amazingly the only electronics issue with it turned out to be the TCM and that was an easy fix.

View attachment 65302

The locals here wrecked my 2006 Charger that I had modified ALOT so while this one sits in the garage, the wreck is next to it as I transfer the fun parts over. Once it's back on the road I'm thinking about doing a 392 swap to it. I'd REALLY like to transfer the entire guts of a 2012 or newer 392 car (electrical , interior, everything) but that gets a bit more expensive and time consuming.

Nice looking wagon! And it
ended up being a great buy for you and sounds like it survived hurricane Sandy

It's obviously a huge plus having your mechanical skills when you come across a great deal! Good luck with your transfer project! You will have a great custom car in the end! Of course we can't wait to see your progress on that :cool:

The Cleveland custom wagon sure looks great with that hood on it. Would that be something you would consider for yours?

The Cleveland custom wagon sure looks great with that hood on it. Would that be something you would consider for yours?
I would if it was a factory hood. Problem is, the 2008 was the one & only year that got that hood (went with that one year only front end). Makes them exceedingly rare and all the aftermarket ones are fiberglass. Honestly for the wagon I've mostly debadged it. I like the low key look. My buddy keeps trying to get me to seriously hot rod it but I want it to be MDS streetable for a daily/long distance driver. It's awesome for trips with dogs lol:

IMAG3094.jpg

That was my previous pack, they've all crossed the bridge :(
It already has SRT suspension, ideally when I'm done it'll have the Brembos & Getrag rear from my other car, SRT style seats and the 392 with the MDS intact. This swap has already been done so it's a proven combo, it'll just cost a little $$ for the adaptations.

I would if it was a factory hood. Problem is, the 2008 was the one & only year that got that hood (went with that one year only front end). Makes them exceedingly rare and all the aftermarket ones are fiberglass. Honestly for the wagon I've mostly debadged it. I like the low key look. My buddy keeps trying to get me to seriously hot rod it but I want it to be MDS streetable for a daily/long distance driver. It's awesome for trips with dogs lol:

View attachment 65303

That was my previous pack, they've all crossed the bridge :(
It already has SRT suspension, ideally when I'm done it'll have the Brembos & Getrag rear from my other car, SRT style seats and the 392 with the MDS intact. This swap has already been done so it's a proven combo, it'll just cost a little $$ for the adaptations.
The Sleeper look! Yes, I like that too

hahahaha, that looks like one pampered pack of pooches! Best way to roll :cool:

very nice!

hahahaha, that looks like one pampered pack of pooches! Best way to roll :cool:

They were. Unfortunately I lost them all in less than a year. Zeus (the bigger one facing aft) I lost Oct 2020 to cancer, he was only 9. I rescued him when he was 5. Maggie (white with floppy ears) I had since she was a little over 1, by age 8 her spine degraded to where my athlete couldn't even get up anymore. Lost her June 2021. She had taken the longest trip of her life (to the bottom of VA from northern MD to see old friends) not 2 weeks before. A week later she took another long trip to meet the big old male I have now (Odin). She even got to see one of my old fosters one last time, who was uncharacteristically gentle with her because I think he knew. Roxy (small one) was a lab/pit mix we got as 4 month old puppy at a moving sale when I was down in MS in early 2005. She moved all over the country, she survived Hurricane Katrina. I think by that point she was just trying to outlive the big dogs and she did. Two weeks after I put Maggie down she had a stroke. Roxy got to live with Odin for almost 2 weeks but they didn't really have time to bond and by that time she was almost 17. I had just gone on terminal leave to retire out the service in early May that year; I had big plans for enjoying my 4 months off that unfortunately didn't happen. I was lucky to have Odin at the time to help get me through it. Now he's almost 12 and due to his early life he may be on his way out in the next year:

IMAG6430_1.jpg

After about 6-7 months I was sent a listing for another older Dogo stray in a shelter. Took Odin to meet her, she humped him, he humped her, back & forth and so she came home with us. Named her Freya:

20231002_131254.jpg

IMG_7446a.jpg

They were. Unfortunately I lost them all in less than a year. Zeus (the bigger one facing aft) I lost Oct 2020 to cancer, he was only 9. I rescued him when he was 5. Maggie (white with floppy ears) I had since she was a little over 1, by age 8 her spine degraded to where my athlete couldn't even get up anymore. Lost her June 2021. She had taken the longest trip of her life (to the bottom of VA from northern MD to see old friends) not 2 weeks before. A week later she took another long trip to meet the big old male I have now (Odin). She even got to see one of my old fosters one last time, who was uncharacteristically gentle with her because I think he knew. Roxy (small one) was a lab/pit mix we got as 4 month old puppy at a moving sale when I was down in MS in early 2005. She moved all over the country, she survived Hurricane Katrina. I think by that point she was just trying to outlive the big dogs and she did. Two weeks after I put Maggie down she had a stroke. Roxy got to live with Odin for almost 2 weeks but they didn't really have time to bond and by that time she was almost 17. I had just gone on terminal leave to retire out the service in early May that year; I had big plans for enjoying my 4 months off that unfortunately didn't happen. I was lucky to have Odin at the time to help get me through it. Now he's almost 12 and due to his early life he may be on his way out in the next year:

View attachment 65304

After about 6-7 months I was sent a listing for another older Dogo stray in a shelter. Took Odin to meet her, she humped him, he humped her, back & forth and so she came home with us. Named her Freya:

View attachment 65305

View attachment 65306

Odin and Freya are a great match! My moms cat is named Freya :cool:

it's very difficult to have to say goodbye to our fur family! Especially with they all leave so close in time to one another. I always sware I'll never have another but that never works! A family without fur friends just isn't right lol.

sounds like you enjoy yours very much and have a good heart in taking in the lesser fortunates. That's awesome.

i hope Odin will last for awhile. It's hard on the other one for awhile after one goes down.

I've never heard of a Dogo before. I checkedv them out online, They look like a hearty breed :cool:

I've never heard of a Dogo before. I checkedv them out online, They look like a hearty breed :cool:
There are 4 of them in my neighborhood.. all old now and one just passed on to doggy heaven a month ago ! Very good and timid dogs from what Ive seen of them .

then there the TSLA guy that has 2 Mastiffs . He lives in a 2 bedroom Villa with his wife and mother in law . To me it’s not fair to a monster size dog to not have a place to run around . a couple GFs ago that was living with me had a tea cup poodle , a Bijon and then she went with a Bernie’s Mountain dog puppy . That mountain dog puppy started teething and put 13 holes in my wall . The funny thing is that the little teacup poodle ( the only male ) was the king alfa bad ass hahahaha .

Last edited:
Timid is one word I've never heard applied to a Dogo Argentino lol. They were bred to be fearless, unless they are abused they fear nothing. They need to be, as they were bred to hunt wild boar & puma. These are working Dogos on a boar:

main-qimg-f4be41e4fac9c511a25fb432a0a216cb-pjlq

There are 4 of them in my neighborhood.. all old now and one just passed on to doggy heaven a month ago ! Very good and timid dogs from what Ive seen of them .

then there the TSLA guy that has 2 Mastiffs . He lives in a 2 bedroom Villa with his wife and mother in law . To me it’s not fair to a monster size dog to not have a place to run around . a couple GFs ago that was living with me had a tea cup poodle , a Bijon and then she went with a Bernie’s Mountain dog puppy . That mountain dog puppy started teething and put 13 holes in my wall . The funny thing is that the little teacup poodle ( the only male ) was the king alfa bad ass hahahaha .
Yes those little dogs usually come with the short guy attitude! :eek::D

i think it's mean to do that with large animals too but sometimesI think the human animal got the short end of the stick when it comes to brains

Thats a lot of holes in the wall :eek:

Timid is one word I've never heard applied to a Dogo Argentino lol. They were bred to be fearless, unless they are abused they fear nothing. They need to be, as they were bred to hunt wild boar & puma. These are working Dogos on a boar:

Dang!! They are certainly doing their job! Love the working dog breeds.

The one in the middle on the left

eyes! Look like they're rolled back in his head! :eek::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back