These are NEVER going to buff out!!

Yes those little dogs usually come with the short guy attitude! :eek::D

i think it's mean to do that with large animals too but sometimesI think the human animal got the short end of the stick when it comes to brains

Thats a lot of holes in the wall :eek:
Agreed !

Yes those little dogs usually come with the short guy attitude! :eek::D

i think it's mean to do that with large animals too but sometimesI think the human animal got the short end of the stick when it comes to brains

Thats a lot of holes in the wall :eek:
Yes it was ,, everyday a new one then 2 . I had to fix the holes and retexture the entire walls .

Timid is one word I've never heard applied to a Dogo Argentino lol. They were bred to be fearless, unless they are abused they fear nothing. They need to be, as they were bred to hunt wild boar & puma. These are working Dogos on a boar:

main-qimg-f4be41e4fac9c511a25fb432a0a216cb-pjlq
Thanks , now I’m not going near the ones in my neighborhood hahaha .. maybe less aggressive when they get old .

Thanks , now I’m not going near the ones in my neighborhood hahaha .. maybe less aggressive when they get old .
Hahah!! Good thing he showed you what they can do if they get a hankerin! You could try petting one and come back with a bloody stump instead of an arm :eek::D

That's the beauty of the breed. It was designed to do THAT in packs, but also be a protective loving family pet. Non-working ones are generally the goofiest dogs lol:

Note the back paws
IMAG4587.jpg

IMAG0388.jpg

IMAG3731_1.jpg

IMAG4661.jpg

IMAG4734.jpg

Last edited:
Those pics are great! Happy dogs!

I spoil my dogs like you spoil yours. It warms my heart. There's nothing more kind than compassion for the animals. They are a gift that many humans don't understand. I wish every animal on earth was this well treated :cool:

I spoil my dogs like you spoil yours. It warms my heart. There's nothing more kind than compassion for the animals. They are a gift that many humans don't understand. I wish every animal on earth was this well treated :cool:
Animals are smarte than a lot of humans .. well except Wylie Coyote.. but then again he may just be messing around with the Roadrunner till Acme sends him the proper tool !

That one with the red collar will learn the hard way not to sleep that close to the hind end of the other dog hahahaha
Nope. He's farted on her numerous times lol. They don't learn. My previous female wasn't used to males, the day I brought my previous male home she went sniffing under him whilst he had his leg lifted....peed right on her white head. She didn't learn the first time. It took 1 or 2 more times plus a yellow stained head for a month for her to learn to not do that anymore.

:D:D
Nope. He's farted on her numerous times lol. They don't learn. My previous female wasn't used to males, the day I brought my previous male home she went sniffing under him whilst he had his leg lifted....peed right on her white head. She didn't learn the first time. It took 1 or 2 more times plus a yellow stained head for a month for her to learn to not do that anymore.
:D:D:D

Hahaha ! He claimed his territory and she let him !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back