they're here, they're here!!!

walenator said:
Put all modes and other modes on the back burner for now. Your trucks not going anywhere. Enjoy it as it is. Your daughter will grow and so will your relationship with your wife. Keep things in perspective and your truck will fit into your growing life. Baby steps my friend. Your truck is needed because it hauls things. ;)

unfortunately the girl isnt mine or the wifes, she was there visiting and i couldnt resist the pic oppurtunity...and i use the daytona ram to haul stuff, the wife had been buying like crazy for the house, paint , curtains, etc... or as she put it, home improvements, so i got some truck improvements...lol

davo19 said:
got my mopar headers & computer today, needless to say i'm pumped!!! that is until i had to explain to the wife what was in the boxes...now she's not speaking to me anymore...'cept maybe through a lawyer...doesnt matter, soon i wont be able hear her because of the rumble in my ears from the new headers and mids...

I think this is one of my favorite all time posts!!:rock: (Let's just say it hit very close to home.)

well, its saturday and she is finally talking to me again, but thats it so far, still not feeling the luv from her, but thats ok, i get all the luv i want from the 10...lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back