Think the time has come

RAMDUDE

DOGFATHER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well guys after doing a lot of thinking, I am putting the truck up for sale.

2004 RC 57xxx miles.

The list of mods.

JMB Intake-Orange
JMB Fuse box cover-Orange
JMB Rad cover-Orange
JMB Upper Rad hose-Orange
JTSVP TB
B&G stage 2 PCM
Centerforce clutch
Fidanza lightweight flywheel
Hydraulics Upgrade
New rear main & pilot bearing
Catless Mid Pipes, with spintech mufflers.
Roe Racing Crankcase Breather

Other mods.
JTSVP Billet lowering blocks
2 Inch lowering spring up front
JTSVP Venom Hood
JTSVP Hood Badge
JTSVP Black Shift Knob
Caltracs
JMB rear swaybar endlinks
Energy Suspension front & rear swaybar bushings
Energy Suspension steering rack bushings
Energy Suspension Leaf spring bushing kit NIB
Brake Performance Dimpled & slotted front rotors
Brake performance Drilled & slotted rear rotors

Visual mods.

Powdercoated rims & powdercoated spare rim. 5 total
Powdercoated wiper arms
Blacked out front lights
Blacked out taillights
Blacked out 3rd brake light
light smoked fog lights
Debadged all but srt-10 on tailgate
GrillCraft powdercoated grill
20% Tint on the side windows
50% on the windshield
Shorty carbon fibre antenna
line-X spray in bedliner

I have a extra rear main seal NIB
170 T-Stat NIB & gaskets
Also had both Belt Tensioner & pulley replaced few months back.

Both Front Wheel Bearings were also replaced bout 7 months ago.

The truck has never been to the track. I change the oil every 2000 miles with mobil 1 and mobil filter. Truck also has a HornBlasters Train Horn. 200PSI setup

The truck is not flawless, it has some small flaws on her. But for the most part in great shape. I will have the truck buffed and detail before being sold.

I wish the dealer would of gave me a better offer price so I could of put it back to stock and gave people some good deals on stuff, But they gave me a super lowball offer LOL.

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

576109_340094389407146_244444552_n.jpg

Asking $22,500

You're selling it way to cheap (opinion).

Vj

Good luck man, if you don't mind me asking how low ball did they go, I was going to trade mine on my duramax but ended up keeping it so the dealership never got to look at the 10

Good luck man, if you don't mind me asking how low ball did they go, I was going to trade mine on my duramax but ended up keeping it so the dealership never got to look at the 10

No joke $12,250.00

Holy balls! Did they think it was just a regular Ram? They would turn around and try to sell it for almost twice that.

Damn JOE!! This sucks! Thats a great looking truck man. With the market I think that asking price is fair. Dont go any lower though. Good luck!

Wow, I think I would've probably went ape **** on them that's insane, no doubt they would've put it on their lot for 20+ MINIMUM. Hope you managed to get a good laugh at them

Well the dealer understood, he was a nice guy. Even he was like are you kidding me.

the sales manager who wrote it up had the vin # and still didnt even know it had a viper engine in it, he had to ask me lol

But at the end of the day it's a business so I understand the lowball offer. but I thought it would of been a little bit better of an offer than that.

We will see what happens, If it don't sell I will keep it. This is not a hrad pressed sale.

No dan you are right, that would be the least I would take. I think it's a fair price for the truck.

It's a great truck, good luck with the sale.

Did I miss the asking price? That dealer offer is a joke, looks like you have more than that in mods. GLWS.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back