Thinking about selling my MG, Quad cab. Thoughts on the market?

Again... What is my asking price?

Higher than what similar have SOLD for. I could ask $60k if several others might be listed for that. It does not change the fact that the market isn't there. Go through the for sale threads here and see what trucks have sold for over the last year then report back.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Lots of mature people here. Some clowns on the internet don't bother me so don't worry too much. It only ends up affecting the entire community at the end of the day (one i wont be apart of).

To everyone else... Where was it that I posted what I was selling it for and what I thought I should get... I said that's what they were being posted for.. Even if I sold mine for $22k I would make a pretty good profit on it.

This is a discussion board correct? So if I asked a question, or gave a link to places suggesting asking prices.. I am now butthurt? Wow. Awesome.

enjoy folks and honestly... Good luck.
Hahaha! Doc, thank you for your astute diagnosis of what ails our community. However, I think we will be just fine without you ;)

Last edited:
This is a discussion board correct?

Your right, it is a discussion board and with that you will get both positive and negative feedback. one side or the other doesn't hold any more value than the next. What I do know based on the responses given are that they are honest and factual based on what we have seen over the years. What you decide to sale your 10 for will be a direct result of what the buyer is willing to pay for it

Good luck

Vj

Your right, it is a discussion board and with that you will get both positive and negative feedback. one side or the other doesn't hold any more value than the next. What I do know based on the responses given are that they are honest and factual based on what we have seen over the years. What you decide to sale your 10 for will be a direct result of what the buyer is willing to pay for it

Good luck

Vj

Well said, Mr. Admin Sir.

There does seem to be alot more negative feedback on this forum than ever before! not much sense posting here............. :p there used to be a fine group of people doing alot of learning but now there are a few that seem to know it all and they are the most vocal.

With over 11k members on this forum (I'm sure quite a few are no longer active) there's bound to be a diverse array of opinions and comments. We should just keep in mind that this is the Internet and anything goes until... the rooster crows?? is that.... is that right??

Gone may be the days of queries and knowledge improvement because there was just so much to learn. Well, there still is a lot to learn. I don't know everything yet I've been around from the jump.

To explain the abundance of know it all'erzz and their rush to be vocal I just don't know. I assume everyone knows nothing because most information is learned by being told to us or we saw it written somewhere. Unless you pulled a gen3 motor yourself and blueprinted every cubic inch of it, observed, explored and verified the inner workings, measurements and machinations.. Been the only driver of it for every last mile on the odo, :dontknow:I'd say you really don't know everything about whichever 10 you own. That's just my $0.02.

I would say put it up for about $25000 or so. See what happens. Maybe $26000, if your able to hold onto it for a little amd dont "need" to sell right away. I would assume you could prolly get close to that. Just my thought.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have disregarded the price that our trucks have sold for and slapped a price on mine that will be required to get it out of my garage ($35,000). I have someone coming from NY tomorrow (his daughter and friend came to look at it last week), and if that doesn't pan out, another waiting to come from MO. Each has been told that the price is non-negotiable, and if they come with that intent, they have wasted a trip. If they see something they don't like about the truck, that's fine, the price stays the same. I'll certainly keep you posted.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back