Thinking about selling the truck for this.....

I'm going to be before the shit starts...........

Nice Mustang, though.....:congrats:

D

505'sFastestViper. said:
cool be like everybody else....no matter what you do to it there will be 6 cylinder mustangs that look the same!!!!!

I agree somewhat. But anyone who knows about mustangs or performance cars in general can tell the difference right away between a cobra and a V6 mustang.

TNVIPER said:
If you want ungodly screaming fast and popular then go with the Cobra....if you want just fast but different keep the truck.......

This color is actually more rare then the truck I have.

05 Red QC SRT-10~1136

03 DSG Cobra~851

05QCSRT10 said:

05 Red QC SRT-10~1136

03 DSG Cobra~851

Mustangs are every 3rd car here...color does not matter....I have only passed 2 RC SRT10s locally....both were black but not NRs......03 & 04 Cobras are dime a doz here.........like I said if you want.............

I agree Jake, that is one nice Mustang...but any vehicle that runs in the 10's in my opinion is not a daily driver...just too much vehicle for more than a few hours a week...then as stated above...there are just so many...but if one was of the mind to have a Mustang, that would be a nice one!

TNVIPER said:
If you want ungodly screaming fast and popular then go with the Cobra....if you want just fast but different keep the truck.......

I gotta agree with Larry! :rock: :elefant: ,there just somrthing wrong with Viper for mustang:hmmmm: :thumpdown:

Beautiful car, I think you should have it at ANY price.

(NO way in hell I would trade my truck for it)

Seems they have a fine forum. Enjoy

Not a prayer in Hell I would give up the ten for a Mustang. I like many others enjoy the truck because it is the fastest TRUCK. If you had the cash to own both maybe...but I think I would rather be seen in a Pinto than a Mustang.
Just me

05QCSRT10 said:

05 Red QC SRT-10~1136

03 DSG Cobra~851
You got a Red 10...every other 10 is Red which is the reason I passed on like 5 10's before I found mine.
Now take that into consideration with the Cobra and there just about every other car you pass on the road!
Not a fan of the DSG color, maybe for an L but on a Cobra it would have to be black.
Is the Mag-lite included in the sale:D and also where the hell does he run where you can keep your A/C on at the track? BTW price is crazy

05QCSRT10 said:

Strange, he's only considering its sale, doesn't have to sell it, really doesn't want to sell it and at the same time is bored with it and wants to move on. Lots of emotion flowing here. Given the mods I'm sure he dropped some hefty coin into it and I doubt his "asking" price in no way will come close to any return on investment. Before buying or considering buying, I would go through it or have somebody who knows, go through it and make sure all those mods are actually done right and that there are no "hidden defects". It maybe a legit car with no issues and a good deal to boot, who knows. But, be weary of the internet...

It's a very nice car, with a lot of time and money invested in it.

It's already been mentioned, but I will restate it. If you are thinking of this being a daily driver, pass on it. The more you modify a vehicle, the less dependable it is. This Mustang is a car you take out on nice weekends for a drive, or maybe for a quick spin after work. If you try to domesticate it, you will be disappointed.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
CHRISTIAN OR NOT IS NOT THE ISSUE,

ITS THE SEASON FOR GOODWILL TOWARDS ALL MEN, TO BE HAPPY AND HAVE FRIENDS...........................GOOBER:D

...:rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

But you don't hold a candle to your wife...how is she doing?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back