Thinking of buying SRT-10

THEDAV said:
Man, if you want to buy a badass truck buy WESALBERT's for $26k, if it is still for sale - low miles, great color and already has thousands of dollars of the best mods you'd want anyway. . . . . . plus it is a sweet deal.:rock:

Best deal out there right now.

Hey fellas, so last Saturday I sold my Hemi 4x4 and today brought home a black '04 RC SRT-10. Drove about 225 miles to get it but glad I did. Got what I consider to be a good deal. Paid $17k for it w/ 40k miles and stock except for K&N CAI. This weekend planning on oil change, diff fluid, tranny fluid, and spark plugs. The truck didn't come with a manual so can someone give me specs on the fluids and spark plugs? What do you guys run for plugs?

Lastly wanted to say thanks for the advice everyone!

Congrats on your choice....sounds like a great deal!!! And you get to do all the stuff yourself....a fun learning experience. Hope ya saved your combat pay!!! And thanks for your service!!!!!

NOW, POST SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!

Another one for a service memeber...Man it seems like alot of use are buying 10's now!!

gotta get that "rush" from somewhere when we return..... and crotch-rockets dont do it for me

its knowing the power and strength is there.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back