Thinking of selling my truck

sprite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm moving to Spain in January so thinking of selling my truck. It need some work, honestly probably 10k to get it perfect. Rear housing on transmission is leaking (suncoast transmission), the tune is a bit off (aem) and it probably needs plugs as well. Other than that I would say it is mostly good to go.

05 QC SRT-10 PRO TURBO TT, BUILT ENGINE. I will try to get full specs and detailed pictures tomorrow. Open to all reasonable offers and will even consider trades.

post-12151-1282185991_thumb.jpg

post-8895-1282019565_thumb.jpg

post-8895-1282019577_thumb.jpg

post-12151-1282185865_thumb.jpg

hell, take her with ya.:rock: :rock: :rock:

have not heard of any Viper Trucks in Spain:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Damn bro u have one sick truck! Can't imagine what a fair price for that will be....

ZCx said:
hell, take her with ya.:rock: :rock: :rock:

have not heard of any Viper Trucks in Spain:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Taking Lambo with me. Can only take one car :(

holy shit...i just read your sig....

ummmmmmmmmm....

sorry...but the 10 would not even BE on that list if i had some of those other cars....

sorry fellas...

viperhauler said:

ummmmmmmmmm....

sorry...but the 10 would not even BE on that list if i had some of those other cars....

sorry fellas...

It wins in the displacement competition :)

viperhauler said:
the hell with displacement...

but the gallardo doesn't have cupholders:dontknow:

:D

My superleggera didn't, but my spyder does. It's a $600 option lol.

Cupholders are worthless in that. All you do is spill shit on launch and corners...

viperhauler said:

ummmmmmmmmm....

sorry fellas...
Yea seriously i hear that ... A dodge what????

sprite said:
My superleggera didn't, but my spyder does. It's a $600 option lol.
Dude honestly to have those cars you are the man holy shit. . I repoed a murceilago or however you spell it and drove it like 40 mins back to the yard not only did i have a hard on the whole way there i was smiling for like a week. . ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back