Thinking of selling my truck

REPOMAN1 said:
Dude honestly to have those cars you are the man holy shit. . I repoed a murceilago or however you spell it and drove it like 40 mins back to the yard not only did i have a hard on the whole way there i was smiling for like a week. . ..
i wouldve made a few detours:D

I did lol. Ill never forget stopping to pay the toll on the highway i thought this is prob gonna be the only time im ever gonna do this. And from a dead stop hit it WOW

REPOMAN1 said:
I did lol. Ill never forget stopping to pay the toll on the highway i thought this is prob gonna be the only time im ever gonna do this. And from a dead stop hit it WOW

What year? The pre LP640 Murcielago's are a bit slow off the line, much more fun from a roll.

Here is a video of my Twin Turbo Gallardo before I sold it. This was only at around ~750 RWHP. We later cranked it up to ~850RWHP on 93 and ~1100RWHP on 110.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92p95ayf18

sprite said:
What year? The pre LP640 Murcielago's are a bit slow off the line, much more fun from a roll.

Here is a video of my Twin Turbo Gallardo before I sold it. This was only at around ~750 RWHP. We later cranked it up to ~850RWHP on 93 and ~1100RWHP on 110.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92p95ayf18
It was a 2004 but the guy owned a performance shop. So i think it was worked. he was well known from what i hear but he screwed everybody

I will try to get the car on eBay by tonight. Need to dive through old emails etc as it has been so long since engine was built I don't remember exactly all that was done. In the meantime here are some pictures I just took. The pictures are brutally honest and I labeled the flaws that I know about.

srt1.jpg

srt2.jpg

srt3.jpg

srt4.jpg

srt5.jpg

srt6.jpg

srt7.jpg

srt8.jpg

srt9.jpg

srt10.jpg

srt11.jpg

srt12.jpg

srt13.jpg

srt14.jpg

srt15.jpg

srt16.jpg

srt17.jpg

srt18.jpg

srt19.jpg

srt20.jpg

srt21.jpg

srt22.jpg

srt23.jpg

srt24.jpg

srt25.jpg

srt26.jpg

srt27.jpg

srt28.jpg

srt29.jpg

srt30.jpg

srt31.jpg

srt32.jpg

srt33.jpg

srt34.jpg

srt35.jpg

srt36.jpg

srt37.jpg

srt38.jpg

srt39.jpg

srt40.jpg

srt41.jpg

srt42.jpg

Don't see very many people being so specific with defects... good to see. nice truck man! good luck with the sale

evanboychuk said:
Don't see very many people being so specific with defects... good to see. nice truck man! good luck with the sale

I'd rather to be honest so buyer knows exactly what they are buying. Also car is located in Atlanta, GA. Any potential buyer is more than welcome to come look at.

can you take a picture of your dash pod from out side the truck ? and a pic of your dash fro the driver or pass seat PLEASE

i want to install my dash pod - but want to know what other people are putting theres

thanks

hell I'll be with family for thanksgiving. Maybe we can get together and I can see it and pass along info... Oh and ride in the lambo of course hahahaha. I rode in Torries Ford GT TT with like 1300hp... It was so fast it took all the fun out of it hahahaha

Good to see you again, after all this time, Sprite!

Wishing you the best in your new overseas venture, and in the sale of your wonderful machine. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back