Thinking of selling....

jerew65

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Times are just getting tougher and tougher. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thinking of unloading my show winning 2004 (5600 miles) and in excellent shape. 2 first place trophys, 1 second place medal, 1 third place plaque and possibly my 2005 Heritage Deluxe (7900 miles).

:dontknow: Dont know yet what the price's will be, just putting feelers out there.

Hope this link works.

http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/uu208/Jerew65/?albumview=slideshow

Nice truck, I just don't get the engine pic, it looks like it's in a red truck

looks like engine bay from a different truck to me! if you look close to the pic on the far left side i could sware i see red fender on outside of engine bay:confused:

5_0_BAIT said:
prolly did what I do all the time and get my pics of my truck mixed up with other guy's pics LOL.

ya i do that all the time i have a black truck and when me and antnee goes out to eat i try to get in his silver truck :confused: FAIL!!!

5_0_BAIT said:
prolly did what I do all the time and get my pics of my truck mixed up with other guy's pics LOL.

Yep, I get other peoples pics mixed in with mine all the time. I like saving pics of engine bays that look sharp.

Very Nice engine bay :)

WOO-HOO!!!! Don’t have to sell the truck!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Managed to find a part-time job (which are surprisingly hard to find now) to make up for the hours my regular job cut. The only thing that sucks is I have to work 30+ hours on this part time job just to make up for the time I'm losing on the other one.:mad: :mad: :mad:

jerew65 said:
WOO-HOO!!!! Don’t have to sell the truck!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Managed to find a part-time job (which are surprisingly hard to find now) to make up for the hours my regular job cut. The only thing that sucks is I have to work 30+ hours on this part time job just to make up for the time I'm losing on the other one.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Good news on finding the job....:congrats:

Its scary times for sure.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back