This guy definitely loves to detail !

Everything looks great!! Nice results on all the cleaning

The rust is bad but no way to prevent that unless you don't drive it and that's no fun!

Now for the wing! Unless it's fine as is .....

Question ? What are the yellow and blue lug studs for ?

Maybe it for indexing the wheels for extra power like indexing spark plugs hahaha
Maybe???

Everything looks great!! Nice results on all the cleaning

The rust is bad but no way to prevent that unless you don't drive it and that's no fun!

Now for the wing! Unless it's fine as is .....
Still waiting to find my Dremel to get the wing off .. it is still tight on the truck ,, zi just don’t trust it and better safe than sorry

I’m still waiting for my black primer that is supposed to be delivered today ,, Walmart ugh !

I’m still waiting for my black primer that is supposed to be delivered today ,, Walmart ugh !
We’ll speak of the devil it was dropped off while I typed the message hahaha ! No let me see if I got what I ordered hahah

We’ll speak of the devil it was dropped off while I typed the message hahaha ! No let me see if I got what I ordered hahah
Hoooooray ,, 3 cans of automotive Black sandable primer .. but looks like rain coming so tomorrow’s anther day for the Dakota bed prep :)

Ok Wifey , here is the Dakota engine compartment after 1 month .. still looks like it was just done .. no dust !

I can't see it but that's great to know it doesn't collect dust!! Thanks for the update :cool::p

I can't see it but that's great to know it doesn't collect dust!! Thanks for the update :cool::p

Can you see now hahaha ! Forgot the pic on the post and fell asleep at the table .. no I’m going to find the bed … Raggedy viprpwr :oops:

IMG_0915.jpeg

Can you see now hahaha ! Forgot the pic on the post and fell asleep at the table .. no I’m going to find the bed … Raggedy viprpwr :oops:

View attachment 66197
Ahhh yes! A picture is worth a thousand words lol

That is super clean and looks excellent!! Certainly doesn't look like a 22 year old engine bay!

You're the detail guy for sure!

Since my daily is only a couple years old and I wipe the engine bay down every other month would the plastic treatment be enough to spruce it up? I don't really find anything icky under there so I'm thinking I may not need super clean - thoughts

I like the looks of that Dakota i think I would buy one

Ahhh yes! A picture is worth a thousand words lol

That is super clean and looks excellent!! Certainly doesn't look like a 22 year old engine bay!

You're the detail guy for sure!
Really turned out and I would say looks better than when I bought it .

I like the looks of that Dakota i think I would buy one
They no longer make the Dakota from what I heard a few years ago You can buy them at a pretty cheap price used .. they need to be checked out for common gremlins that have been over the decades .. many have a ton of miles and finding one that has reasonable mileage and especially a decent price is a must . Like I mentioned some wear in the anals of the VTCOA threads on what it took me to find a great deal . But hey for a better work truck I made out like a bandit with very few problems over the years ..

i have to admit ive been subscribed to this YT'er for a while now. Even being in Alaska is a challenge having one of these trucks.

Took my daily to the car wash today then spent two hours making her shine! I use Aero Wash/Wax that I've had since I bought the car. Engine bay looks super fine and it's good to go for a couple more months. I'm the only one at the drying bays that does under under hood but it stays nice that way!

i have to admit ive been subscribed to this YT'er for a while now. Even being in Alaska is a challenge having one of these trucks.
I've been trying to figure out what the heck is a YT'er???

I think we're all on the cusp of a SRT-10 Resurgence in the near future. Just my hunch.
BTW, do you have any options for the VIPER insignia for the front calipers ???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back