This guy definitely loves to detail !

That sounds like pretty good stuff!
My bet is it would work great on a vehicle that has been cleaned regularly.. mine wasn’t done in the last 3 years and it would make much difference with the clear coat toasted

P
Painted in Mexico. spray cans May offer better coverage :eek::rolleyes:
Acrylic lacquer is the easiest to use to get a somewhat decent paint job using spray cans hahaha

My bet is it would work great on a vehicle that has been cleaned regularly.. mine wasn’t done in the last 3 years and it would make much difference with the clear coat toasted
Most likely. But a clean toasted clear coat is still nice than three years of Floridas weather lol

Especially since a clay bar is the size of a golfball
I'm just not grasping how scrubbing a clear coat that's millimeters thick with a ball of clay helps a thing! But again I'm no detail or paint expert. I'm a typist :D

Is Sandy the detailer? I watched with no audio

I'm just not grasping how scrubbing a clear coat that's millimeters thick with a ball of clay helps a thing! But again I'm no detail or paint expert. I'm a typist :D
It was worthless and way to much damn scrubbing .

Is Sandy the detailer? I watched with no audio
No Sandy or Sandra ( but don’t call her that hahaha ) was my last GF .. she wanted to know if super clean works so I sent her a text and copy and pasted it without thinking lol …

Oh that's funny - Sandy... I'm glad she has anew vette AND a garage :cool::cool:

Oh that's funny - Sandy... I'm glad she has anew vette AND a garage :cool::cool:
She’s been a corvette fanatic forever and when she kicks the bucket I’m sure her coffin will be made in its image hahaha !
She loved it when I tossed her my truck keys and her smile lit up like a little child hahaha !

her grand sport Vette and her Camaro which she did most all the decals herself on it ( pic consent have all of them) ! she owned a 1986 convertible Vette when I met her .. she also owned a black Prius and a red Prius she decaled and made it into the one and only RACE PRIUS hahaha ! I can’t find the pics on my new device and my old one went to the device graveyard .
IMG_0761.jpeg IMG_3684.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice rides!!! I think she did a great job on the decals :cool::cool:

would love to see the race Prius! Hahah to cool :D

and it seems she enjoys Red :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back