This guy is crazy!!

LMSVPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was browsing the net when i decided to go to craiglist and i found this 10 for sale, $92000, CASH ONLY WTH? :dontknow:

sombody call this guy and tell him to wake up :p :D

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/1371433928.html

AWARD WINNING 2004 SRT10 Viper Powered Dogde Ram
-6 Speed
-custom interior and exterior paint job
-7200 watt stereo
-Fusion speakers
-$92,000.00

Call David @ 206-794-3046 WILL NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS

CASH ONLY

3n63p13lf5O15Qe5R099c9021a53163df1514.jpg

3nd3o63p35O55Pc5R599c3593fb8babad1098.jpg

3n43mc3l35O25Q15Sc99cbd62dc7e44721092.jpg

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I still wonder why you'll don't support these big prices.........

Or is it more fun to know you ride is worth <20k

ViperJeff said:
I still wonder why you'll don't support these big prices.........

Or is it more fun to know you ride is worth <20k
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Crazy, guy is insane. That kinda of cash is a house payment or a 2009 Viper!

With that thought in mind, would you have paid 52k for your truck?

kickinassrt-10 said:
Can I get what he's smoking please!
From the way you apply Rain-x. I would say you already have some of hi shit. :D Sorry Roger, had to do it.:D

Now here is a surprise. The guy is from the Seattle area. :eek:

My guess is that he's suffering from a lack of sunshine and he has moss growing on the North side of his brain.:slug: :slug: :slug:

OK, I spent more than most........

But as long as people have this 20k frame of mind, then thats all they'll be worth. People will sale it for that price because they can't get what they need because someone (an expert of course) says its too much. So then the people who get the truck for 20k are all upset because there truck with 40k in mods is only worth 20k.......duh

Wait, why would I care what your truck is worth, never mind

ViperJeff said:
OK, I spent more than most........

But as long as people have this 20k frame of mind, then thats all they'll be worth. People will sale it for that price because they can't get what they need because someone (an expert of course) says its too much. So then the people who get the truck for 20k are all upset because there truck with 40k in mods is only worth 20k.......duh

Wait, why would I care what your truck is worth, never mind
I just do not understand why a person that owns one would down play the value.................Oh yeah, You already said that.:D

SANTEEN said:
From the way you apply Rain-x. I would say you already have some of hi shit. :D Sorry Roger, had to do it.:D
No man the rain-x was sabatoged or my windshield had a reaction. :D

Dude i've seen better trucks on this post and in person thats not even worth 50Gs, may i have another drink please he said to the bartender.

I support the value of are trucks, as viper jeff mentioned, however the RAM SRT 10 in question is in no way worth the askin price..............

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back