This guy was Good!

Those uTube clips are reminiscent of something I've believed for years......

That the very best of the best musicians are completely unknown. They sit on their beds for countless hours practicing their guitars and trying new stuff.... That's all they do... They have no relationships or other hobbies to distract them.... They may be fat' n ugly and have too many zits. They have nothing but time to be absorbed into the lonely world of music.....

Look at that kid playing electric classical... Ball cap so far over his face that you can't see him..... He's a total recluse..... granted, he's young, a bit stiff and somewhat lacking in fluidity. But that's youth and possibly nerves in front of the camera....

There's some gargantuan talent in the world... and most of it will forever remain in anonymity .......

(...and no that doesn't even remotely apply to me.....)

SD

Does anyone know who the kid is? That was some of the best sound I have ever heard. My god, he is sooooo good!

Silent D said:
Those uTube clips are reminiscent of something I've believed for years......

That the very best of the best musicians are completely unknown. They sit on their beds for countless hours practicing their guitars and trying new stuff.... That's all they do... They have no relationships or other hobbies to distract them.... They may be fat' n ugly and have too many zits. They have nothing but time to be absorbed into the lonely world of music.....

Look at that kid playing electric classical... Ball cap so far over his face that you can't see him..... He's a total recluse..... granted, he's young, a bit stiff and somewhat lacking in fluidity. But that's youth and possibly nerves in front of the camera....

There's some gargantuan talent in the world... and most of it will forever remain in anonymity .......

(...and no that doesn't even remotely apply to me.....)

SD

Very true.

Last year I was in a lounge down in Portland with a buddy and this guy played the piano and the gal sang. While I personally could not carry a tune in the perverable bucket, I could recognize that she was a great singer. Problem was she was so ugly she made me look good.

Needless to say, she will never be "discovered".

Mean while mediocer trailer trash will make millions. Go figure.:(

wow, how ironic, I'm actually trying to learn that canon piece on guitar, have the tabs printed out and everything... though not that surprising with 14million views. That guy rocks hard

That kid is awesome. :thrasher:

The worst part is that I'm holding two tickets for the December, 15th '06 concert for Trans Siberian Orchestra. My wife and I got stuck in a traffic jam 3 blocks from the concert for an hour and a half, so we missed it!:( :(

It's great watching this kid jam though.:rock:

jee Silverback she must have been real ugly to make you look good.

VA VIPERAM said:
The worst part is that I'm holding two tickets for the December, 15th '06 concert for Trans Siberian Orchestra. My wife and I got stuck in a traffic jam 3 blocks from the concert for an hour and a half, so we missed it!:( :(

:

That's one of the more aggravating circumstances I've heard in awhile....:mad:

Bummah man.........A stone bummah :mad: :mad:

D

HOLY SHAT that kid is bad azz.:thrasher:

Gots to say the Ozzy cookie bush lion mane wuz GREAT:rofl: :hahaha:

Randy Rhoads was a God in book,,,,,,,,,,,,,I remember the day he stupidly crashed the plane :mad: I cried....................:eek:

I know Timmy will be pissed but I wonder if he could play that song as well as the kid in the 2nd video did :D ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back