This is for real my friends

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

The first one out. It's truley wonderful. Like walking on the moon greatness. I'm teared up over this accomplisment.

It's excruciatingly slow, too. They been workin' at this since noon today (SoCal) and they now only have like 3-4 guys rescued.

It is a bloody miracle that those lads are all alive.....

Dios te bendiga, hermanos.

D

Troy's QC SRT said:
damn...alive after 60 days...how is this possible?

hey had a supply hole dug and the sent down water and food troy... Im sooo glad that they made it!

1fast10 said:
hey had a supply hole dug and the sent down water and food troy... Im sooo glad that they made it!

The hole the supplies were sent down was the diameter of a orange. So far they are at 15/33. Four people have been sent down to help. The hole was dug by a team from Philly. A miracle.

Amazing rescue and survival having been trapped underground for that length of time there will still be some sort of affects on the miners mentally,,,,Of course it is much better than the out come of most of these mine accidents..Hats off to the rescue team and miners:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back