This is my son's car after the new build

Race1Mopar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my son's car after the new build. There's some engine work, bigger turbo's and fuel system, tuning, exhaust and some other things. This video is the builder showing him how to launch. He'll definitely need slicks for the track. :rock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCprcvLEifo]My son Jacq's car - YouTube[/ame]

Awesome! I love those MKIV Supras

This is one a local shop here has. Not the same category but a nice place to aim once all that power he has now seems to not be enough.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHuXI5xPuXU]Majestic Motorsports TX2k11 - LMP - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks guys.
The last build we did for him was an Evo10 which was a great build but he out grew that one power wise and upgraded to the older MKIV Supra. It's a great car with about 600+rwhp in it now. We decided to leave it there until he learns to handle what's in it but it was built to be able to turn up the boost and get more out of it also. He did pretty good with the 4 wheel drive Evo but he's going to have to hone his skills a little for this one. He's really happy with it though and I can tell you that if you floor it on the highway you will haze the tires hahaha. It IS great to have my son into cars too. Love the smile on his face for this build!!!

Trussman that's a nice Supra in the Vid. ART here used to build a few. I remember I walked in one day and they had a 1400hp white one and a black one that was about 2000. That's insane!!! But I'd love to take one down the track, lol.

PS. As you can tell I'm all about American Muscle with cylinders and torque, he's all about imports, efficiency with less weight, fewer cylinders and more boost. It makes for interesting conversations. We've both learned from each other with our different styles of hot rodding.

Last edited:
Thats awesome! Although my kids are younger, I hope they learn to appreciate the hobby whether it be import or domestic. A lot can be learned from hot rodding and saving money is usually the most difficult part!

Thats awesome! Although my kids are younger, I hope they learn to appreciate the hobby whether it be import or domestic. A lot can be learned from hot rodding and saving money is usually the most difficult part!

Mannn knowing how to turn a wrench is priceless!!!:rock:

TT Supra's are Awesome. If I ever built a foreign car to race this is what it would look like! :D

Accelerated_Performance_Supra_by_jcreech.jpg

TT Supra's are Awesome. If I ever built a foreign car to race this is what it would look like! :D

Accelerated_Performance_Supra_by_jcreech.jpg

That is an awesome picture!! and in my favorite Supra color, Royal Sapphire Pearl!!

This is my sons car but I'm not paying for the rebuild...wait I don't have a son...well than never mine.

apple-store-white-ninja.jpg

This is my sons car but I'm not paying for the rebuild...wait I don't have a son...well than never mine.

Hahah lmao thats good stuff.
Those supras are awesome! A buddy of mine use to own one back in high school was sick!

Love supras. Its on my long list of toys to acquire. Your kid did good just keep it clean and dont rice it out. Please

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back