This is the kind of $h*t that gives cops a bad name...

WOW!! :eek:
That just makes my blood boil! :mad:
Wake up people, our rights or disapearring as we speak!
Does a pitbull stand a chance against full tatical gear even without the gun?!?! Another example of poor intellegence :mad: :mad:

I can really see both sides. They should not have put their children and dog in that situation.......but using such force in this particular situation was uncalled for and dangerous. Sad that the animal had to suffer and scream in pain and anguish before they killed it. That is what pissed me off. Shooting the dog and hearing it scream in pain in front of family and kids is just horrible.

When you break the law....everyone that knows you pays the price. Even the poor animal.

I guess people should just stop breaking the law.....

I agree that the dog was a victum in all this, however, those that choose to break the law and know that there breaking the law need to get a grip and grow up

For what is nothing more than a minor offence in any city, I think the cops completely over reacted in this event. Shooting where they know kids are present is just plain stupid.

Yea, they broke the law, but what if the bullet went through the dog and hit one of the kids in the head and killed them, would that action then justify, "They broke the law?", don't think so.

absolutely pathetic, after watching that you would have thought they were after Osama Benladin:( The cops could have done a million things besides making little children hate cops( for shooting their dog) over near nothing.

The so called drug war has to be stopped period! The only thing it ( the war on drugs ) is doing is justifying the disintegration of our rights.
I know i can get flamed for my opinion, however legalization would be a better alternative than the Gestapo tactics being employed by the government mafia on the public.

I am soooooooooooooo sick of the heavy hand i could puke.

I feel sad for the dog and the kids being there...but don't break the law and that shit won't happen. Ok, flame away....

FastSRT19 said:
I feel sad for the dog and the kids being there...but don't break the law and that shit won't happen. Ok, flame away....
Yes a price has to be paid for breaking the law, but what ever happened to reasonable searches and seizure??For Christ sake they could have got that guy at work or anywhere then searched his house without all the Gestapo crap.

Just like the Branch Dravidian's, they had several opportunities to arrest Coresh ( spellig?) in Waco stores while he was buying supplies, but no, they had to play Gestapo and storm , burn down, kill, when all they had to do was arrest him when he went to town.

Sad state of affairs:mad: but the Leo's have to justify thier existance somehow don't they.

Last edited:
The point of serving a search warrant is to to make contact, and apprehend the target while in the location where the warrant is for...so getting him "at work" makes no sense if they have a warrant to search the home.

I once was serving a warrant when we encountered a very nasty german shepard who had its vocal cords removed or cut by the dirt bag owner, so it couldn't bark...when we entered a bedroom it came after us...sadly, that dog is no longer with us.

FastSRT19 said:
The point of serving a search warrant is to to make contact, and apprehend the target while in the location where the warrant is for...so getting him "at work" makes no sense if they have a warrant to search the home.

I once was serving a warrant when we encountered a very nasty german shepard who had its vocal cords removed or cut by the dirt bag owner, so it couldn't bark...when we entered a bedroom it came after us...sadly, that dog is no longer with us.

Maybe some intel is in order before the service., but that would be like military intelligence, an oxy moron.

Ever try a pizza boy to knock on the door, makes it much easier.

Wifey said:
Maybe some intel is in order before the service., but that would be like military intelligence, an oxy moron.

Yeah because everybody will have an abused, trained to kill dog licensed with the city...get real. The location was researched well before the service...the fact they kept the dog (who couldn't bark) locked in a room for 3 years, was no fault of ours.

Wifey said:
Ever try a pizza boy to knock on the door, makes it much easier.

Yeah, its called a "poke and hope"

Next time we'll send your ass in first, see how you would handle it. ;)

FastSRT19 said:
Yeah, its called a "poke and hope"

Next time we'll send your ass in first, see how you would handle it. ;)
Let's go,because thier is a lot more to it than just "Poke and Hope"
Jerry ( said I would not post again , but this is BS)

Last edited:
Wifey said:

Anytime, we're doing some work in Newark next week...an area where 14 year old kids have AR-15s and nasty ass pitbulls trained to go for your groin!
Don't forget to bring fresh undies! :D

FastSRT19 said:
Anytime, we're doing some work in Newark next week...an area where 14 year old kids have AR-15s and nasty ass pitbulls trained to go for your groin!
Don't forget to bring fresh undies! :D
If I had the $$$ I would be on a plane today, been there done that , would be a great vacation. Want to send me a plane ticket:dontknow:
Jerry

Wifey said:
Just courious Jeffy, did you or anyone see the parents blow smoke into the childrens lungs?? ( if they did they should lose them)
When the Yetty was a bail agent he never had to use stun granades , machine guns, or kill dogs, just a bit smarter i think, and he always left his ego at home.

Well, unless the were putting there mary jane in the cookies...oh don't let the kids eat those, how else is marajauana consumed

How many DV calls did the Yettie go on, DUI's at 2 am, so I'm just not sure how being Yettie the Bounty Hunter equates

VJ

See, I rest my case.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back