This look like a good price????......

yea that looks good. check out lxforum.com they have some really nice ones for sale too

The Magnum SRT is probably the rarest of the SRT models except maybe Viper cars....production of the SRT8 Magnum ended with the 2008 model due to slow sales..

TNVIPER said:
The Magnum SRT is probably the rarest of the SRT models except maybe Viper cars....production of the SRT8 Magnum ended with the 2008 model due to slow sales..
I'd have to say the srt-6 crossfire is more rare.

sweet:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

i'd vote for it:congrats:

Get it Travis, matches your truck with the silver and black!! It's just begging for some long tubes, cam and a diablo tune!

Nice car i test drove one but wasent sure if i could get used to the station wagon . i think you can find one with less miles for that money . but nice car though

I do want it. But I'm gonna wait to pull the trigger on anything until after August or September. After the twins are here and we get our checkbook back to normal, then I'll find something. Either a police package charger or a magnum.

Here comes the wet blanket...........:p My co-worker just bought an '05 with the standard 6 cyl. with 16,500 miles on the clock for $14000.
This srt8 is a good looking vehicle, but, it is a little high in the clock for an '06, and, if it will be relegated to melted ice cream cones and fire/rescue gear, maybe it's worth a second thought. Naturally, if you just "have to have it", then your decision has already been made. :)
PS, my co-worker loves the car and has not had a lick of trouble.

joemags54 said:
Here comes the wet blanket...........:p My co-worker just bought an '05 with the standard 6 cyl. with 16,500 miles on the clock for $14000.
This srt8 is a good looking vehicle, but, it is a little high in the clock for an '06, and, if it will be relegated to melted ice cream cones and fire/rescue gear, maybe it's worth a second thought. Naturally, if you just "have to have it", then your decision has already been made. :)
PS, my co-worker loves the car and has not had a lick of trouble.

6 cyl Magnums are going dirt cheap...no comparison to a 5.7 or 6.1 Hemi....what you save when you buy a 6 will be lost in the end when you trade or sale....

TNVIPER said:
6 cyl Magnums are going dirt cheap...no comparison to a 5.7 or 6.1 Hemi....what you save when you buy a 6 will be lost in the end when you trade or sale....
I don't usually weigh too heavily trade in or resale value, when I purchase a vehicle (I own an SRT 10:D ) 65000 miles is a lot, for a 4 yr old vehicle. Depending on the type of mileage the family puts on each yr, this car could break 100,000 miles in less than two yrs. Also, 18000 is a long way to a brand new fully warrantied anything. (along with promotional financing) There may be only one comparison, here, and that is, they both are a good fit for the family transportation requirement. One, just does it...., as Buzz Lightyear would say, "with style". :)

Last edited:
Nice looking car. Lots of miles though. Have it checked before purchasing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back