This place feels like a ghost town lately

REPOMAN1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody else think that :dontknow: . . . . Every time i look its the same threads nothing new whats goin on people :sleep:

I did alot of mine on ebay.

But tis the season LOL

just logged on for the first time in a couple of weeks....a little busy SURFING IN COSTA RICA,:dontknow::D LOL

Attachments

• Scott_Surf_Resize small.jpg
    Scott_Surf_Resize small.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 27
May be because some cant log on...I can log on from work but not from home...cant figure out why..not having trouble with any other site...:dontknow:

Larry,

I had the same problem with another website I had to go to everyday. I could not get past the unternet error message, however, I could attach with a Mac, iPod, Ipad. None of the IBM based computers in my house could get to the site. We tried what we thought was everything.

Finally convinced comcast to give me a new router (shouldn't have been an issue based on what all the techno geeks were saying), and wha la..... I had access again. Comcast could not explain to me how that happened or even why, however, that did end up being the fix

Vj

Go with the flow, my son..........

Hell, I had a perfectly desigrating post about scoobert that got deleted for crapsake.

You don't hear me complaining about it........... :rolleyes:

Well, do ya?

;)D

Go with the flow, my son..........

Hell, I had a perfectly desigrating post about scoobert that got deleted for crapsake.

You don't hear me complaining about it........... :rolleyes:

Well, do ya?

;)D

Looks like the new owner is going to censor the hell out of the site.

Had nothing to do with the new owner, it was all me. Just trying to keep the bickering and such down.

It's the GREEN effect :D:dontknow:

Bickering makes the world go round - hehehehe

Did Daosa get those Christmas cookies done yet :dontknow::D:D:D

repo man ...i'm still here smiling ....maybe just wondering if there were more topics of sexy viper gals could get in on ...might be a tad bit more traffic

foxxx/pamm

Had nothing to do with the new owner, it was all me. Just trying to keep the bickering and such down.

Well in that case, F*CK OFF. ;):D:rock:

Wait, that's not right. What is it that really pisses you off??:dontknow: Damn old age. I forgot.:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back