This sounds like fun......

Yup, lots to learn there and a nice place to do it....

Lot'sa bikers do that thing... Pricey, but very good experience...

D

Django said:
Yup, lots to learn there and a nice place to do it....

Lot'sa bikers do that thing... Pricey, but very good experience...

D
$$$ is the object, one day with a viper on the course would be really fkn fun..........AAAHHH,good dreamz my brother.........:rock: :rock: :D :rock: :rock:

Spent many many many days lapping there and Streets across the way. If I recall my best times were high 29's. This was back in 01 on my Aprilia. Turn 8/9 was amazing with knee on the ground turning 135mph. That dip just before the straight alway always gave a pucker. Now days Willows is just too fast with 150+HP bikes for me...I'll stick with Streets of Willows and local tracks. :rock:

Hate to say it but the truck would be boring at Willows...way too slow a vehicle for Willows.

Chuck B said:
Spent many many many days lapping there and Streets across the way. If I recall my best times were high 29's. This was back in 01 on my Aprilia. Turn 8/9 was amazing with knee on the ground turning 135mph. That dip just before the straight alway always gave a pucker. Now days Willows is just too fast with 150+HP bikes for me...I'll stick with Streets of Willows and local tracks. :rock:

Hate to say it but the truck would be boring at Willows...way too slow a vehicle for Willows.
Motorbikes are a whole different deal, that kinda racin is not for the faint of heart, thatz a fact, sounds like you are good on the 2 wheeler, I will stay covered with detroit steel.......cycles have my respect in a big way...........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back