This thang had a HEMI!!

What are you doing awake? Get some sleep, you have a long drive ahead tomorrow to make it to the Nats.

Bone said:
What are you doing awake? Get some sleep, you have a long drive ahead tomorrow to make it to the Nats.
I wish I was going to be there - take lots of pics and say hi to everyone :rock:

I want one seriously, cannot find one on ebay, thanks now im gonna have another bill because i think im going shopping if the price is right lol

Got my morning wood,Thanks !!!!Sweet ride no doubt !!!!:rock:

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
I want one seriously, cannot find one on ebay, thanks now im gonna have another bill because i think im going shopping if the price is right lol

Well for a car like that, and by that I mean an original Hemi car, the check you write will probably have to have 6 zeros in the dollar amount on it.

Silverback said:
Well for a car like that, and by that I mean an original Hemi car, the check you write will probably have to have 6 zeros in the dollar amount on it.

:thumpdown: :vroam: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
way to burst my bubble out of reality

wonder how hard it would be to just buy up an oldy but goodie dart and convert:D

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
:thumpdown: :vroam: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
way to burst my bubble out of reality

wonder how hard it would be to just buy up an oldy but goodie dart and convert:D

Sorry.:eek:

Actually if you wanted to build a clone, I'm guessing you would still be in the $75,000 to $100,000 range.

The thing is that you may possibly make money on it if you decided to sell it. I was amazed at the prices that Barrett Jackson got for some of the Hemi clone cars.

A friend of mine has some Dart bodies...just not sure which year, just need the rest of the stuff. I'd like to dump the biggest HEMI crate motor Dodge has into one...I think the motors alone are around 15K or so.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back