This truck should look familiar....

BAD06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up everybody? My names Ed and Im from Long Island, NY and I just bought a new truck that should look familiar to some people on here. From what I have seen and read looking around on the site before I bought it, it is pretty well known around here. I will just post a couple quick cell phone pics of this truck and see if anybody recognizes it.

I just bought it last week and picked it up yesterday and it is AWESOME! It needs a couple of little things but seems like it runs strong and overall its not too bad. I plan on keeping it for a while and having some fun with it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Let me know anything that you know about the truck. As I said it should look familiar to a couple (or more) members on here.

Are there any other good SRT10 Forums that I should sign up for? Which SRT10 Forum has a good active classified section for used parts?

Right now I need a head unit for the radio. I will make a WTB thread but I figured it wouldnt hurt to ask. It had an aftermarket double din radio installed that someone has since removed leaving just a hole in the dash. Driving around with no music is like torture to me so I want to get a head unit for the truck as soon as possible. It has a nav bezel and the stock radio plugs are still intact so if anyone has an OEM Nav unit that would fit an 06 please let me know.

Welcome to the VTCOA! That looks like Cody's old truck, his screen name is PsychoMythic. He should be able to answer any and all of your questions. :D

Hahaah well that didnt take long... U got it.. thats the one

Welcome, so thats Big Nana's Truck huh?

Standing Mile Record Holder?

How do we know for sure.....

Nah that's BigNana's truck....

Yup that answer is also correct :rock:

This is the best, most active forum for these trucks period. Welcome!!!!

Excellent... I have a bunch of other toys but this is my first SRT10 so I am sure I will need to look up all kinds of info to answer questions

Welcome, so thats Big Nana's Truck huh?

Standing Mile Record Holder?

How do we know for sure.....

Yup thats the one... I saw the truck getting sold and did some research before I bought it and it belonged to Big Nana

Yup BigNana's old ride! Maybe psycho bought it from him? Been awhile

Yup, Pyscho Mythic bought it from Big Nana and it has also passed through the hands of a handful of other owners since then... and now me

Good looking truck. I love the hood. So what Mods does it have under the hood? Also, What was the trucks MPH in the standing mile? Welcome aboard!

Yup, Pyscho Mythic bought it from Big Nana and it has also passed through the hands of a handful of other owners since then... and now me

So what you're saying is that its "been around the block a few times":D

Seems like a lot of these trucks end up with owners for a short time:(

Good looking truck. I love the hood. So what Mods does it have under the hood? Also, What was the trucks MPH in the standing mile? Welcome aboard!

Thanks. Same here, hood and stance make the truck in my opinion. It is very low though and lays frame on pretty much anything lol. I am not exactly sure what is has done to it... What I can see from a very quick look yesterday is Long tube Headers, Mid Pipe (not sure if it has cats or not) mufflers (not sure what type), lowered suspension, hood, custom grille, Nitto tires, and the missing radio head unit mod...

I have no idea what other mods it has because it was bought from a bank as a repossession and it has been snowing here so I havent gone over it really well yet, not that that would help tho because as I said this is my first SRT10 so I have no idea what I am looking at or what is supposed to look like.

I dont have any idea what MPH it pulled in the standing mile.

UIH,

I dig the hood. Don't leave it parked anywhere because that hood would look really good on My black truck here on Long Island.

Congrats on the purchase.

Where on Long Island?

Butch

So what you're saying is that its "been around the block a few times":D

Seems like a lot of these trucks end up with owners for a short time:(

Hahaha yea this one gets around a bit, I have no plans to sell it anytime soon. I plan to keep it for a long time

UIH,

I dig the hood. Don't leave it parked anywhere because that hood would look really good on My black truck here on Long Island.

Where on Long Island?

Butch

Hhahah in that case Im not givin you any clues as to where I live on LI

Hahaha yea this one gets around a bit, I have no plans to sell it anytime soon. I plan to keep it for a long time

Hope so man, from what I remember that truck had a dyno tune done also and the standing mile speed was 147ish mph

Hope so man, from what I remember that truck had a dyno tune done also and the standing mile speed was 147ish mph

Sweet. I was able to track most of the owners and mods through the years from old forum postings but I was not able to find out anything about the most recent owner who bought the truck in 2010/2011 sometime so I have no idea what mods it currently has but I think that pretty much covers most of it... As I said before though, any additional info on the truck is appreciated

Good one Mang,

I am not sure of it would fit my 04 anyway. Plus if you are like me, when its parked out somewhere and not in the garage, I am very close by.

There are a couple owners on LI that have touched base recently and will GTG soon for wings and beer.

I am in the Deer Park.

Butch

Good one Mang,

I am not sure of it would fit my 04 anyway. Plus if you are like me, when its parked out somewhere and not in the garage, I am very close by.

There are a couple owners on LI that have touched base recently and will GTG soon for wings and beer.

I am in the Deer Park.

Butch

Hahah same here. I feel sorry for anyone I catch tryin to mess with my stuff

Very cool, keep me updated... I am right in Suffolk County, prob 15 mins away from Deer Park

UIH,

Where on Long Island?

Butch

Nice, threaten him with stealing his hood, then asking where he's located. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back