THOUGHTS ON MY VIPER (WITH PICS!)LOL

SANCHOBA

TEXAS A&M DAD
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so i took delivery of my viper two weekends ago (two days before i headed back to work):mad: holy crap! this things a monster! power to weight ratio is off the hook!:D bought it from chicago motor cars,i highly recommend them.smooth transaction. no issues/disapointments. it's actually more than i expected,car is immaculate inside and out. (iv'e never as much as even sat in a viper before) not a blemish one on the wheels and chrome too boot:drool:.didn't think dodge offered those wheels in chrome:dontknow: factory options include stripes,upgraded 6 spoke wheels, aero package,floor mats and a cover. about $6,000 in after market mods ( all work by DC performance:)
roll bar ($3,000):ahhhhh:
halon fire supresion system (nozzles in cab and engine comp.)
racing harnesse's
high temp motul fluids (brakes and clutch)
high temp insulation (brakes and clutch lines near engine)
catch can
custom ducting around grille/radiator area
wire mesh behind grille
previous owner was thinking about or did road race it maybe:dontknow:
already have ordered a few small cosmetic things to start with (already installed the MOPAR windshield banner)plans are to

powder coat engine components (or hydro-dip)
cat-back exhaust (after i research some sound clips):D
upgrade the sound system (at the very least a better sub-woofer speaker)
K&N CAI
under drive pulley
interior upgrades (brushed stainless dash accents,LED lighting)

but first things first-a wash with dawn,claybar,polish and wax.remove the wheels and detail inside of wheels and wheel wells and any frame area i can reach (this thing sits low)
noticed some kool little things right off:
e-brake has it's own little caliper on the rear wheels
when you open/close the door. window lowers a half inch to clear rubber along the roof line automatically
there was also a seat lowering kit installed (2"),which i will remove and put back in the oem bracket as i am only 5' 9" (the lowering kit doesn't let the seat slide forward/back)
i'm sure when i get home i will come across other little niceties:D,learning as much as i can in the mean time from the net;)

Attachments

• image-20140708-18031327.jpg
    image-20140708-18031327.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 79
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    833.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5975.jpg
    IMG_5975.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0988.jpg
    IMG_0988.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3950.jpg
    IMG_3950.jpg
    791.9 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC01079.jpg
    DSC01079.jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC01082.jpg
    DSC01082.jpg
    611.6 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC01083.jpg
    DSC01083.jpg
    552.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMAG0325[1].jpg
    IMAG0325[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
man oh man:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

sounds like its been very nicely set up. big plus since D.C. did the work:rock:

what the neighbors have to say???

DON'T FORGET THE ENGINE OIL COOLER LINES:rock::rock:
from the photos i've seen of the engine cooler, looks to be the same style on the trucks:mad:

Last edited:
Every time I look at the pictures of that car, I feel some movement in my pants. :drool:

Hate to see a truck like yours go..... but I would have done the same thing. That's one sexy looking car. :rock:

Hate to see a truck like yours go..... but I would have done the same thing. That's one sexy looking car. :rock:

Yeah anything else and I would be missing my truck! Hopefully new owner will join the VTCOA soon!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back