throttle body spacer

Lol, actually our plates/spacers have the nitrous/fuel atomized through port work in the spacer itself. Comes out a nice even pattern.
As for a eBay throttle body spacer....waste of money

I have looked into the throttle body spacers also & think I will go with Tony's throttle body instead. More money, but more HP.

Scott, spray scares the hell out of me. Every time Rick sprays I wait for it to blow & his wife uses spray on her Charger. Maybe I will get more comfortable with it the more time I spend around Rick, but right now it's baby steps.

BOOM

If you don't know what your doing ask for help from someone qualified.
The second picture is what can happen by leaving a bottle in a trunk when it hot out. The others are attempts to run more than the motor can handle. Sometimes this can happen when you shut the engine off. Especially if there is fuel and gas left in the large plenum of our trucks.The purpose of using a spacer plate is to allow nozzle spray to both sides of the dual plenum. Proper control saves motors. I've used nitrous for a long time and even though I have a system on my truck I chose not to use it because I don't race anymore and enjoy car shows at my young age of 70. There are a "few" on this site that have legit experience listen to their advise. First time I used it was 1965. I've been around for a while and lost motors in the past.
DSCN0713.JPG

1013433_10150318365924949_817822819_n-640x480.jpg

thCAF3350G.jpg

up-ICFBBDFJL8NSB0C1.jpg

th.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back