Supporting Member
Reaction score
P0121 Throttle Position Sensor Circuit Insufficient Activity
or
TP SENSOR VOLTAGE DOES NOT AGREE WITH MAP :dontknow:

WTF?:confused: Time for new TPS?

just give me the truck for a while and i'll get it fixed for ya

TNVIPER said:
PM me your address and I will send you a TPS....it is used but was working OK when removed...

Thanks Larry:rock:

I'll get you my friends addy... it'll take a good month if you send it to mine:dontknow:

LoveThisTruck said:
P0121 Throttle Position Sensor Circuit Insufficient Activity
or
TP SENSOR VOLTAGE DOES NOT AGREE WITH MAP :dontknow:

WTF?:confused: Time for new TPS?

I've seen this code from time to time on forced induction tunes. Basically the ecu will do a rationality check, it knows that between a certain range of tps voltage and rpm, it should see a certain map value. If you are outside that window it will throw a code. Of course it could also be a faulty sensor. If the sensor is ok, the code can be dealt with in the calibration (JTEC.)

got a good box of them bo, if larry dont find his, and yes talking about the tps LOL holla I def gotta few laying around for ya,
but yeah she has took a dump most likly, or you can pick one up at the local for $25-35 I am pretty sure

vprtech said:
I've seen this code from time to time on forced induction tunes. Basically the ecu will do a rationality check, it knows that between a certain range of tps voltage and rpm, it should see a certain map value. If you are outside that window it will throw a code. Of course it could also be a faulty sensor. If the sensor is ok, the code can be dealt with in the calibration (JTEC.)
I am N/A with simple bolt ons and just got that code. Im going to replace to see if it clears that code.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
got a good box of them bo, if larry dont find his, and yes talking about the tps LOL holla I def gotta few laying around for ya,
but yeah she has took a dump most likly, or you can pick one up at the local for $25-35 I am pretty sure

sent it to him 4 weeks ago...;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back