Tic toc

Money man

Reaction score
This my second qc and they both sound like the lifters are ticking. I took it everywhere to see what was wrong and nobody can tell me the problem. They say it's the hemi tic. Is it anything I can do to quiet it down

This my second qc and they both sound like the lifters are ticking. I took it everywhere to see what was wrong and nobody can tell me the problem. They say it's the hemi tic. Is it anything I can do to quiet it down

Do you have a Hemi QC or an SRT-10? Be weird if your Viper motor has a Hemi tic...

viper engines are loud, its just how they are. without a video it will be hard for the pros to say whether its normal or not

The only way to truly "correct" this noise is to install gen 2 slow bleed lifters.

How much does something like that cost. And who would be the best people to install that

Yes, always use synthetic. As for the ticking, if you can get over the slight noise then it's no big deal. It's going to be fairly costly to do to simply eliminate the slight ticking. Personally I would not recommend it unless you are lifting the heads for another reason, unless you have physically crushed a lifter and it's louder than normal, then you should do it asap before you create a bigger problem.

How much does something like that cost. And who would be the best people to install that

Where are you located? Knowing your location will help me point you in the right direction.

I thought it was just me my 05 qc makes the same noise bugs the crap out of me only wanna hear the exhaust running 10 30 synthetic oil might try a heavier wt but idk

Thanks for the info. I called them and they sound reliable. I want more speed and they had some great ideas for me

If you are looking for parts or more speed Justin is the guy to see & he is in your backyard. Good luck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back