Tickets For June 22nd Astro`s Game

ROKTMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clemens is scheduled to pitch on FR the 22nd against Minnesota.This will be a sellout soon.Can one of you Houston guys reserve a block of tickets @ will call for us to attend from the Board meeting?

We need 10 tickets according to the attendee list.Bleacher seats are fine ,Crawford boxes ...I don`t care.Cheap is good with me.

Can we do it?

Does that ten tickets include eveyone? Or are there ten members coming down here? Dave, I'll just call you.

Last edited:
So then that'll make it 11 tickets at 65 bucks a pop.... and those were about the cheapest I saw online.

Venom Power said:
Does that ten tickets include eveyone? Or are there ten members coming down here? Dave, I'll just call you.
According to the thread it is just 10.let`s run a list.

Roktman

Steve and The Tittie Girl

You are not going through a broker are you?Direct @ the ticket office they are $7.00-$47.00 or so.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/checko...ysI4OKEHLuc6DvPsCA2-VoP1UPZFRn1qsQ568XPitY1pA https://www.ticketmaster.com/che...p9mW6BgX0tXOerNuheRsZlJb8wlQfWUWML63Gh2_Ami3Q

Last edited:
Wouldn't 2 & 3 be nicer if it said Steve and Mrs. Tittie Girl ??? :dontknow: :p

Tickets needed:

1) Roktman

2&3) Steve and The Tittie Girl

4)Ken in for the 22nd (Thursday night) Out if it's Fri night.

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

NBT said:
Tickets needed:

1) Roktman

2&3) Steve and The Tittie Girl

4)Ken in for the 22nd (Thursday night) Out if it's Fri night.

5) Anthony (Venom Power)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

I purchased 11 tickets @ 13.61 a pop (that includes the seats @ 10.00/ea. then the 3.00/ea. service fee and other applicable taxes) I got it as a will call so there were NO added charges for that. The $0.61 a piece is no biggie, I could eat that. $13.00 straight each from everyone would do for me. I just want a beer out of it:beer: . I'll rush down town to pick up the tickets within 48 hours. Let's give Big Dave a round of applause :congrats: :star: for helping me set that up. And please don't thank me, :proud: I did it for the VTCOA. I just hope you all enjoy yourselves down here and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in attendance:shakehands: .:D

Last edited:
Okay I went to get them this afternoon. Here are some scenes from my adventure...
BallTickets004.jpg

BallTickets003.jpg

BallTickets001.jpg

BallTickets002.jpg

And here you go gentlemen. Row 13; seats 11 - 21. We're officially all set now.
BallTickets005.jpg

That is great to do this for us.Sorry about Nelly blasting over the phone as I was at my cruise in I sponsor on Monday`s.

Guy`s we need to give Venom Power (Anthony) a hand fo doing this for us.:burnout:

I sent my money Paypal to you man!:)

ROKTMAN said:
That is great to do this for us.Sorry about Nelly blasting over the phone as I was at my cruise in I sponsor on Monday`s.

Guy`s we need to give Venom Power (Anthony) a hand fo doing this for us.:burnout:

VP, thanks dude!!! :top: :congrats: where do I send paypal or whatever/however you want payment for two of them???

To tell you the truth guys there's no hurry to drop your payment. We could settle up when you arrive. Dave felt as if he needed to reimburse me as a personal preference. I'm not one to argue with someone's beliefs so be it. Thanks Dave I got yours earlier. However if anyone else choses to do as Dave did earlier then my email address is:
[email protected]
Anything else I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

Guy`s we need to give Venom Power (Anthony) a hand for doing this for us.:burnout:

No Sweat

ROKTMAN said:
Sorry about Nelly blasting over the phone as I was at my cruise in I sponsor on Monday`s.

That's cool, it's always good to hear some Nelly. His most used video director (Benny Boom) and I are good friends. It's all good.

Back