Time for a big trip this summer on the scoot

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Tulsa,+OK+&daddr=Cheyenne,+WY+to:Sidney,+MT+to:Eagan,+MN+to:Tulsa,+OK&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=41.91062,-100.37938&sspn=12.22498,28.476562&ie=UTF8&ll=43.707594,-97.734375&spn=11.878898,28.476563&z=6

I am thinking July would be a good time to go.....got some business in all these locations.....I will be on an 05 HD Heritage soft tail classic...will need an additional bag or two to strap to the bike.....and a whole case of
"Anti Monkey Butt" :):)

300.jpg

OC Bob----want to go?

Last edited:
K-80-123 said:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Tulsa,+OK+&daddr=Cheyenne,+WY+to:Sidney,+MT+to:Eagan,+MN+to:Tulsa,+OK&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=41.91062,-100.37938&sspn=12.22498,28.476562&ie=UTF8&ll=43.707594,-97.734375&spn=11.878898,28.476563&z=6

I am thinking July would be a good time to go.....got some business in all these locations.....I will be on an 05 HD Heritage soft tail classic...will need an additional bag or two to strap to the bike.....and a whole case of
"Anti Monkey Butt" :):)

OC Bob----want to go?

Safe travels Walt...and have a great trip. Wonderful to see you stop in...and this is what we use on the USAR Team....never deploy without it...;) :laugh:
http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/

Scoot? As in scooter? Oh brother, The Itch is like the Amazing Scooter Man.. He has a cape and all. He's blessed with the incredible ability to race against an SRT-6 on an 8th mile track while on his scooter, and look good (in a silly sort of way) while doing it. I'm sure he would love to ride with you.:D

Venom Power said:
Scoot? As in scooter? Oh brother, The Itch is like the Amazing Scooter Man.. He has a cape and all. He's blessed with the incredible ability to race against an SRT-6 on an 8th mile track while on his scooter, and look good (in a silly sort of way) while doing it. I'm sure he would love to ride with you.:D

I call it a scooter....AKA 2005 Harley Davidson Heritage Soft Tail Classic....with a big bore kit....so it will scoot down the highway...:)

K-80-123 said:
I call it a scooter....AKA 2005 Harley Davidson Heritage Soft Tail Classic....with a big bore kit....so it will scoot down the highway...:)

Oh.... My bad.... Well, just to let you know the Itch (aka :hahaha:the Amazing Scooter Man) isn't scared..:laugh:

Looks like a fun trip except for the Kansas part. If you want to take a little more scenic route you could run up to Yellowstone and western Montana.

Do I wanna go? But of course my friend. Maybe I can head out of Tulsa with you and then peel back off in Denver. But if we wait until August we should be able to hit up the Bandido National. Not sure where it is yet this year, as long as it's not Texas we might be ok.

And FYI, baby wipes is the answer hehehe.

OCBob said:
Do I wanna go? But of course my friend. Maybe I can head out of Tulsa with you and then peel back off in Denver. But if we wait until August we should be able to hit up the Bandido National. Not sure where it is yet this year, as long as it's not Texas we might be ok.

And FYI, baby wipes is the answer hehehe.

Bob, Lee the president here in Oklahoma has invited me to some meetings.....I am looking forward to those....I will let you know when I get all the plans set...may be able to wait till AUG.....hope you and your family are doing good.

K-80-123 said:
Bob, Lee the president here in Oklahoma has invited me to some meetings.....I am looking forward to those....I will let you know when I get all the plans set...may be able to wait till AUG.....hope you and your family are doing good.
That's cool Walt. Should know pretty soon where it will be. Last year was Utah and the year before Arizona.

Got that anti-theft sticker on the bike? hehehe Still need to pick up that whip for ya, it's waiting for me in Phoenix.

We're doing great here, thanks for asking. Hope the same can be said for you.

What's wrong with Monkey Butt?:dontknow: :D

Sounds like a great trip Peaches.

I'm hoping to take the Cobra down the coast to Santa Barbara, spend some time in the wine country, and then head back the same way. Hoping for 3 weeks off. Probably won't happen, but I can dream.

Silverback said:
What's wrong with Monkey Butt?:dontknow: :D

Sounds like a great trip Peaches.

I'm hoping to take the Cobra down the coast to Santa Barbara, spend some time in the wine country, and then head back the same way. Hoping for 3 weeks off. Probably won't happen, but I can dream.
That sounds great Silver. Santa Barbara is one of the coolest places on the planet. I've always wanted to live there. Just like you, I can dream hehehe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back