• Yes, but not memorial weekend.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • No. (no one should choose this!!!!!)

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
viperpwred said:
rooms aren't bad.. Depends where you go... Circus circus/sahara and so on are almost always cheap (even 30/40 a night). Excalibur and Luxor not bad either... Bellagio, Mandalay bay, MGM and so on can get pricey.. As far as unseraged gambling is concerned. Never had a problem :). Other than the occasional employee of the month pit boss. Getting alcohol is a different story unseraged however. But as far as gambling goes. They'll take the shittiest of fake ids lol
lucky for me I'll b legal in a cpl months :D
sounds like fun but Im still trying to figure out what unseraged is :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :aetsch:

jsandlin said:
sounds like fun but Im still trying to figure out what unseraged is :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :aetsch:

haha i was on my phone and didnt realize that til after and didnt care enough to fix it. :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant:

I dont know about next june though, i hope to start paramedic school in April/May(need to double check that fact though).. i think before we start setting a date, everyone go look at their calendars see if you have any important events planned already (weddings, vacations, birthdays dont count cuz you can celebrate in vegas:rock: :rock: haha) and well collaborate.. im sure also that if there we r gonna book 40+ rooms at the same hotel they'd give us a group discount... (too bad gas stations wont do that)

I have to plan my vacation a year in advance, so all I need to know is when. I put in for 2011 vacation in Dec 10'. Also gives those on a budget to save $$$, especially if Vegas is involved.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back