Time for a new Video

Ohh you want fronts too, why worried about narrower than 7"? And yeah pretty much anything is lighter than 20's/22's

My '95 still has drum rears so most of my breaking power... front. Don't want to risk it till I do a conversion on the rear.

My '95 still has drum rears so most of my breaking power... front. Don't want to risk it till I do a conversion on the rear.

Should be fine, a drag skinny is designed so spread out under braking so you have more contact patch on the ground. I'm running a 15x3.5 up front and haven't had any trouble stopping at little river. How much does your truck weigh?

I haven't weighed her yet. Going to find a scale this spring but I'm not light. Im still full trim plus a tow hitch.

When you come up to little river you can run by the truck stop and weigh it on their scale, its 9.50 but will tell you how much weight is on the front and rear axles

ARRESTmeRed04 I think you saw but I'll be up for the GTG instead of the truck shoot out.
Joe

I've been so busy at work I'm not sure if I'll have new shoes for her by track day but I'll run anyway. If i get time tomorrow I'll call Discount tire ans see if they can get me something here in time. I found some 15" Dragstar rears that are 15x10 but i don't see matching fronts. I'd prefer to have both and take the big ol 20's off, see what she can really do.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back