Time for Avatar support guys !!! Please read everyone

Hi everyone, haven't been on for a while. I just wanted to express how important all of your friendships mean to Scott. I will echo his comment, money is not an issue, but your support and friendship is. Even if you don't fly the avatar for now I would ask everyone to post it and fly it on the 18th and 19th. I will be there, as I always have been, for him. We love you all. I hope this turns into a Merry Christmas for everyone on this site.
love
MOM:love:

Azmotorhead said:
Well since I couldn't find it in my computer I'll just use Mikeys 12th grade yearbook photo till I do

No wonder he was the favorite student test subject for anal probes in the hospital...

Azmotorhead said:
Well since I couldn't find it in my computer I'll just use Mikeys 12th grade yearbook photo till I do

Hey, that's my boy you're talking about there.:mad: ;) :p :D

Great picture.:rock:

I'm pleased to say that you guys can all have your own avatar now. Even without the Avatars I knew you guys supported me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now please change your avatars, sigs and if you are Mikey or Kris then your underwear as this place is starting to smell.

Smoke

FlyingLow said:
I'm pleased to say that you guys can all have your own avatar now. Even without the Avatars I knew you guys supported me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now please change your avatars, sigs and if you are Mikey or Kris then your underwear as this place is starting to smell.

Smoke
Finally some relief from all the Navy Gheyness :D

TheSickness said:
Finally some relief from all the Navy Gheyness :D

I didn't realize it was weighing on you so much. That wouldn't happen if you were a top.

FlyingLow said:
I didn't realize it was weighing on you so much. That wouldn't happen if you were a top.
The fact that you even know that term is scary...I dont have to ask but I can certainly tell :p :rock:

TheSickness said:
The fact that you even know that term is scary...I dont have to ask but I can certainly tell :p :rock:

The fact that you know you are not a top is... well... not really scary, just expected.

TheSickness said:
Smoke Powns Jake LOLOOOLOOL :D

Whatever you say "Top"!:D You might as well be one with your experience, you are the Top HO!;) :rock: :rock: :rock:

FlyingLow said:

Smoke

What are you doing smellin my drawers??....Sir?:D:D:D

TheSickness said:

What do you mean? We invented the Marine Corps...Just in case you forgot, the first Marine's were Sailors!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
What do you mean? We invented the Marine Corps...Just in case you forgot, the first Marine's were Sailors!!:rock: :rock: :rock:
Negitory Negro...The first Sailors were Marine's :D Seems that a little over 200 years ago. All you Homo's forgot how to fight :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back