Time for the truth

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotta eat crow in front of everyone here. I said I wouldn't trade the truck in and I did. So if you want her she is located at AutoNation Dodge in Centennial CO off of Arapahoe Rd.

After 5 years I have had enough and my priorities in life have changed. She ended up in two back to back hail storms. I put cats on her yesterday and took my final ride.

It's been fun and I've learned a lot. Should you buy the truck or a new owner surfaces on the VTCOA and wants details, send them my way.

Jeff please remove the VTCOA Vice President, time for me to move on. I thought about parting out the truck but didn't have the heart to do it. So if you want a set of Striker Heads you know where there at.

I'll be back down the road in a RC.

I ended getting what I wanted...2014 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Black Appearance Group.

I did not see that coming.....

Awesome!!

Looks great

No can do on the demotion, however, I will place a call

Looks Good, But I heard next week dodge is putting the Wildcat Supercharged 6.2 into that same body style.......J/K ;)

You know, Steve, for being such a nice guy, you sure do some stupid things. :D

Just kidding. I hope we continue to see you on here and eventually back in a '10.

Never fear guys, he be back with an RC. Let him drive mine & some gtg, he be hooked again. He had the diesel itch & finally found one to pull the pin on..

I will have for sale some custom made Striker badges. Striker Head owners only. I'll get better pics posted up this week.

I had planned to debadge the SRT-10 emblems and go Striker but after the hail storm said screw it. Might look cool on the hood as well. Have 3 total.

Nice diesel!!! I'm on the verge of parting with mine and replacing it with a newer one.. But not that new.. lol.

I fought the Diesel urge for 1.5 yrs. Plenty of options to choose from but I really wanted the Black Appearance Group. Thought about a 3500 for a min but I don't tow and it's more truck than I'll ever use.

awesome truck. Happy I got my beast almost 10 years old. Can't afford $50k+ for a truck atm. Damn ECONOMY[/QUOTE
Between trade and cash I plopped down a healthy chunk. It was worth it for me. The SRT would eat $50 in gas every two days. The Diesel is getting 19.5 MPG up here in the mountains.

Yup I kept TX plates on her the whole time I owned her.

Sent from the Mamba's Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Nice ride, enjoy, I think you did the right thing..........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back