Time to sell it? or keep the 10

ViperMX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been thinking of selling my 10 had fun with it since the first day i got her but im looking into a porsche gt3 2004 or a viper gts also some dude here is doing me a good offer for her should i kept it or sell it ,,,..

if you can get a good offer sell it.... I got an offer that i couldnt refuse and glad that I sold it. Havn't bought a new car yet but it will come soon

Ya I'm glad I sold my original 69 yenko camaro back in the seventies............. Keep your truck your gonna be pissed the day you have to say "ya that is a cool truck you know I used to have one of them"!!!!!!

Ya I'm glad I sold my original 69 yenko camaro back in the seventies............. Keep your truck your gonna be pissed the day you have to say "ya that is a cool truck you know I used to have one of them"!!!!!!

imagine if you still had that yenko :confused::confused::confused:

be worth a ton.

I'd keep it. Just like "fastestbrick" said youll be upset that you sold it one day. These things are made anymore and you got yourself a CLEAN low mileage one

thanx for the opinion guys i think im gonna keep it this guy wanted to trade me a challenger srt 2009 black like the color but i already had one

Sell the str4 or charger...then buy a GTS.

never sell a ram srt-10, until they produce a more bad ass truck.

yup and dont think them doing a new viper truck so im not selling it lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back